Reviews for Flowers For Her Grave
Phaerre chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Woohoo! I'm excited about this!
needsglasses chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Happy sorting, It's fun to read the first season lines. I'm enjoying your version very much. Thanks.
southerngirl1 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Looking forward to part 3!
PinaySmith chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Very interesting spin! Can't wait to see what's next
SilverGuppy chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I like it. Keep writing :)
stars90 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
Fantastic!
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I loved how Alexis took it upon herself to get NYPD interested in Rick so he will remove himself from his private hell. Please continue.
jmbatt chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I like that you had Alexis make the pitch - and ended with Montgomery as the pitchman!
I could see this going more than three chapters - give us as much as you find to write about, I've enjoyed the story to this point. :-)
kaskettrh chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I love the setup for this story. You've created the foundation for a completely different Castle/Beckett dynamic with fascinating possibilities and so many unanswered questions (How does their relationship develope when they both lost their mother? What is this darker and stronger version of Alexis like? How does Beckett break through Castle's walls?...)

I hope you consider giving this AU more than just a single story.

KRH
andreamae24 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I love this so much! What a creative plot, this could totally be more than a 3 shot! :)
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I like how this is developing. I can definitely see this being much longer than a 3 shot. I look forward to more
Hithui chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Damn, you have me hooked! I love this twist, and eagerly await where you take us in this AU world
LadyAilith chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I know you're steadfast when it comes to keeping limits on your stories, but this one is begging to be a longer piece. You've given us a much more complex Richard Castle, one that I'd love to see become the outgoing, affable man that he was before Sophia Turner struck. I do hope she was caught and an appropriate punishment was meted out. Alexis deserves to have her father back at the very least.

Congratulations on the new apartment! I hope you enjoy making your new place your own.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
I can see it happening. But I like how Alexis took charge for Kate to look out for Rick. Even Roy has something to hide. Interesting.
Norman01 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
What a great chapter. I won't mind if you had Beckett force him to help her for many cases. This sounds like it could be fun.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »