Reviews for Flowers For Her Grave
Perspex13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Part two is even better than the beginning of this story. I like the way you've laid out Castle's slow isolation and the people in his life who are willing to step up and try to intervene. Though she couldn't have known it, Alexis must've struck quite a chord with Beckett, talking about losing her father after the death of her grandmother. With one small tweak (Martha for Johanna), it's a very familiar story for her, so I wonder it that'll help guide her subsequent interactions with Castle.

I still have to catch up on your other story, which I understand will have your focus, but I'm still going to hold out hope for more in this universe after chapter three.
Garrae chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Nicely done. I like the twisting of the canon dialogue.
Perspex13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This is a fantastic premise for a story - I'm very much looking forward to see where you take this!
2.0Always47 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Looking forward to the 3rd part.
Jbcjazz chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
This can't just be a three shot! You have to continue its so good!
barb ponder chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
like the twist to the story tho hate to lose martha keep writing!
Maria chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
WOW! Great ideas and great writing! I loved this much. Can't wait to read more of this...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Hmmm... Interesting start. I wonder where you will take us?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Good start. However, you've changed Sophia's name more than once to Sophie. They're close, but not the same.
guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
great story keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Oooooh, did Rick choose Alexis over Martha?
I'm sure Grams was OK with that but him having to live with it? Yikes.
lb chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
great idea for a prompt and you are doing it justice. I could see how a scarred Castle would withdraw like that.
Fantastic and amazing start

Sad that Martha is gone :(((

So looking forward to more :))

southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Interesting precept. ...looking forward to more off this story.
dhurley chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Great start, i like that you went a different direction than what other people do very intriqued where this will go.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »