Reviews for Of Blood and Magic
Mikaela Lin chapter 2 . 8/11
Her father is either Severus, Regulus or Sirius. Now, Severus is out because he's a Half-Blood and Alda points out that both of them are Purebloods. That leaves us with Regulus and Sirius. Reggy was a year younger then Siri, witch makes it possible but a she died at the age of 18, I don't think so. That leaves us with Sirius. His name ends with 'us', he's a pureblood and from an ancient family, he 'chose a side' as you could say and he ended up in Azkaban. It only can be him as he didn't come home at the night when the Potters' died and he 'killed' Peter. Sirius was send roght away to Azkaban without a trail and he was silently arrested witch makes us believe that Alda couldn't testify gor him thus Dana/Damon wouldn't know. As for Dana/Damon thing of the secret father and not knowig his name, if the Black family got a hold of that Sirius has a child, and is married, I don't think it would end well but still Salvatore are Purebloods.

Dana's/Damon's father is Sirius Orion Black.
I loved their introductions to the group :)
Lonelystar91 chapter 5 . 7/2
glad to see the update
I luv your dalaric stories too much plz update more often
and plz update eternity for ur pleasure too
I m missing it too much
i didn't realize till now how much i missed this story i am glad you updated :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Yay I've been waiting for this
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
I love this! Do you know any other fem!Damon fics?
AmanC chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
I like the start ! Please, tell m there is more to come ! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
I love Dana's sassy attitude
xjmcx19 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
wow... didnt think i would like it... but i love it!
rejectedreality chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
OMG! This is freaking amazing! Seriously awesome fic very different from the others I've read and it's refreshing.

I do have to say the beginning messed with my head a little, I don't know if it was the commas or the periods but the sentences were more like fragments, half finished thoughts that kinda confused me a little. I suppose it could also be the fact that Damon was dead-dead and about to be sucked up into the void and you wanted to give it more of that kind of feeling but I still got a bit confused sometimes.

As for Dana's father, holy crap! My mind is racing now, I think I've gone through almost everyone and did think for a moment that it was Sirius actually I was sure it was him but then I thought wait, he wasn't in Slytherin so is it maybe Regulus?

Lastly, I love that you gender bent Damon, freaking love him as a girl, I see you still kept his anger but I hope you also keep his personality, witty, cunning, selfish and sometimes manipulative... those are great Slytherin qualities... will you place him/her there I wonder? I do have to say that although I loved the meeting between Alaric and Dana I wish that instead of a rush of knowledge about themselves the memories slowly came back along with a minor freakout/break down of Damon being a girl.

Ok like the last one I swear... but I am sooo freaking curious as to why Alaric's eyes are red, is it because he's a 'vampire'? Like your vampire because I read your author note at the top, anyway wouldn't the other students freak out over his eyes and the professors have to do damage control? I can't help but think he would have to do some sort of spell or take a potion to make his eyes normal or something.

I EAGERLY await your next chapter :)
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
OMG!:O Girl Damon!Dana :O jaja and Alaric with red eyes ahhh interesting beginning update when you can!:-)