Reviews for Repayment
HellRaiderS chapter 8 . 12/12/2020
Loved it
ff1c chapter 8 . 7/27/2020
OK, this is not what i usually read... but when you look into the abiss, the abiss looks back into you... ok, bad pun.
So where was I... it's not what i usually read, it's erotic, i'm a male so... i have no regrets.
Despite the smut, i will reiterate the questions in the last, or second to the last review; what happened to butler, why is this going on, why the change in artemis, what happened to the fowl enterprise, and the most important one : Why doesn't holly stick the baseball bat down the other major's throat... it would remove the pole stuck ... in the abiss... maybe.
Keep going, i like the explosive and gut twisting action you display in the story, Good job!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2020
Just found this story and I'm digging it. Hope it is still being updated. Dying to know what happened to Butler, what other reason Artemis is doing in haven, and whether Holly or Artemis is going to fuck Blaize up.
Interestedview chapter 8 . 7/11/2020
Is this story still going on or is it discontinued because the story is amazing. Plus what is with Artemis. His mood change when it focuses on him. So I hope the story continues on. Thx and have a day or evening as well stay safe.
DrkSlash chapter 8 . 4/27/2020
love this story. hope u update it soon with more chaprers. thanks for the hard work
kenriot1214 chapter 7 . 4/18/2020
I love it but I wish you went into more detail about the size difference se x wise. Even if he's average he would be massive to an elf and stretch her stomach out with his piece.
KahnaNe chapter 8 . 4/17/2020
What a treat! Thanks for the awesome update!
kenriot1214 chapter 8 . 4/17/2020
Love this story can't wait for more
KahnaNe chapter 7 . 4/3/2019
I don't know what I want to read more... some more plot details and answers as to Artemis' unusual reactions or more smut because they're both just great. Looking forward to whatever comes next!
Thatguyphepsy chapter 7 . 6/7/2018
Loves need more
Parzivalit chapter 7 . 3/15/2018
Can’t wait till the next chapter
Nerf585 chapter 7 . 3/7/2018
Love it
0800 chapter 7 . 1/7/2018
Nice chapter, this probably has to be my favorite so far! Very steamy! Haha XD XP
*two thumbs up* :)
Gespenter chapter 7 . 1/6/2018
welcome back, and this was a etertaining return
johndoe733 chapter 7 . 1/4/2018
holycrapholycrapholycrap another chapter it's been so long