Reviews for It Started With Pizza
Love.Fiction.2019 chapter 71 . 1/19
Liked it
NeoMulder chapter 71 . 1/19
Again, love it! And this solves the whole Thanos explodes the base thing with Brooke. I was wondering how that was going to go and honestly I don't think Bea would ever feel safe leaving Brooke anywhere if that were to happen while Brooke was there! Excited for the next chapter! This is my favorite that I'm reading right now!
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 71 . 1/18
I don't like the slightly threatening tone you wrote that in.
BuckyBarnes07 chapter 71 . 1/18
I love it, Brooke is so adorable. I’m excited for the next update.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 71 . 1/18
Lol Brooke
April2016 chapter 1 . 1/16
I like the this chapter. But I thought she left her phone at home. So how can she be playing a game at work?
NeoMulder chapter 70 . 1/16
Oh, I'm really glad I cheered you up! And honestly I thought Alex got off easy last time, so don't mind him being back so long as he gets what's coming his way! I kind of feel like there might be a Bucky meets him thing later and that's going to be a terrible thing for him! Loved the chapter and can't wait for more!
Love.Fiction.2019 chapter 70 . 1/13
Nice chap ..
BuckyBarnes07 chapter 70 . 1/12
I’m loving this, I can’t wait for Bucky’s reaction when he finds out he has a daughter. I’m excited for the next chapter.
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 70 . 1/11
As much as I hate Alex, I hope he gets a happy ending with his daughter- but not too happy; dude emotionally manipulated a little girl and then put a tracker on her. He needs to go to crazy people jail.
Stormy.Eyes4 chapter 70 . 1/11
I’ve been following this book since forever. At a time I left it and I still got emails about it I just never really looked into it until recently. This is by far the best book about Bucky I have ever read. I truly love it. I can’t wait to read more, I can’t wait to see Bucky’s reaction. I just wonder if you’re going to have Bea and Brooke away from the compound when Thanos attacks because he destroys the entire compound. All I know is I love this story and I can’t wait to read more.
I want Bucky back. Alex is a motherfuc-ing creep and needs to be snapped away.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 70 . 1/11
Nooooooo Alex. I want Bucky
NeoMulder chapter 69 . 1/6
I don't think I've ever actually commented on this story, but I absolutely love it! It's written differently than I expected and I feel like Bea is a very realistic character! Can't wait for more! :)
Love.Fiction.2019 chapter 69 . 1/6