Reviews for Girls Want Magical
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
HAHAHAHHAAHA OH MY GOD I AM SCREAMING.

This was brilliant. I'm so glad I found it - better late than never, right?
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Okay how have I not read this? It's *you*. I know when you post fics. Or at least I thought I did.

This is actually really fun to read knowing now how their relationship actually starts. There are a lot of little similarities here which is really neat.
treerose chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Love
MetalKyria chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Please Continune this story.
lookingforthestars chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
"Maybe you're the one who's weird." Best line ever. I cringed so hard at that limo part but it was hysterical. That's the thing I think Walter will have to learn on the show: he just has to be himself, because Paige loves it.
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Hahaha I'm in love with story already. I would love to see Walter and Paige trying to sneak around after they finally get together, except around Toby, who would of course figure it out and react exactly like this.
LindaP chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
I love it. I can see this happening on the show eventually.
Debbydq chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Yay, starting to communicate!
kbg027 chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Oh my goodness. Such a sweet chapter. I love how bumbling and frustrated Walter was. And I love the ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Another one of those chapters where you can't do anything at the end except sigh and smile. Very nice work.
Mollyzmom chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Wonderful a great chapter!
waigefanlm chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Awesome!
marti chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
excellent story. You are a talented writer and look forward to reading more. Hope you keep them coming especially during the summer break when scorpion won't be on.
musiqueismyjam1041 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE
nicoledbishop chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
This is exactly what the doctor ordered. Thank you. If I can't see them getting together yet, at least I can count on Fanfiction. Nicely written. I can't wait to see what you have next.