Reviews for Vivid Love
Kamen Rider Omega chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
Once again, cute as can be. I honestly wish I had more to say, but this is honestly about as sweet as the ice cream I just ate, so appropriate mood was unexpectedly set right out of the gate.

All said, I enjoyed this little romp.
Rashaan Butler chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
This is an excellent beginning to a continuation of one of my favorite animes. Akane and Rei are completely in character and their love for each other is shown quite clearly through their tearful reunion and the trip to the Isshiki house. But from the ending, it seems that Akane and Aoi relationship's has also progressed as well. Will both Aoi and Rei be able to see eye-to-eye in the mutual love for the bubbly, energetic redhead that brought them all together as friends? Will Wakaba and Himawari make an appearance and bring the band back together. Only the next chapter can tell us, if it ever sees the light of day.

Overall, a short but sweet continuation of a great anime. I hope its next chapter comes out soon. Until then, DA SAGA CONTINUES! Peace out.
YuriChan220 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
So hearwarming it almost made me cry~

I would like to thank you for introducing me to this series and...well...begging me to watch it. It was totally worth it in the end. So thank you~

Can't wait what happens next for those maidens in love~

Great, great work, Mikey-kun~
DerpTheWiseWolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I literally just finished the series an hour ago, and was not satisfied with the last few moments of the anime, but this makes up for it, I will definitely be keeping up with this, bye!
Drinkie chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
A Vividred Operation fic? by the Major no less welp i've been needing something to hopefully keep me calm while i wait for my new Pc to arrive
Roxius chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
What a fancy little story this was :P Personally I would think just akane and aoi would be fine, but I guess there's nothing wrong with a third person in the mix if they both allow it :P
BlueBreaker chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Omg Rei im feel really bad for u in later chapters. Akane is already dating Aoi isn't she TAT