Reviews for I'll Give You The World
niftycakes chapter 1 . 4/13
need more...pLZzzz
H.Food1235 chapter 36 . 3/31
I love this fanfic! Can’t wait to see if there is more!
NO. ITS NOT OVER. PLEASE
imasurvivor21 chapter 36 . 2/15
epilogue
PLEASE
Wintermirror chapter 36 . 2/14
Luna was golden in this story.
Swangranger chapter 36 . 2/14
Wahou just amazing history I love it !Thanks
GoddessOfLove-War-Light-Dark chapter 36 . 2/13
can't wait to see harrys reactions. hes a complete idiot. whats up with ron and luna so cute together but what up with the runes.
great chapter the wedding was loverly.
Chester99 chapter 35 . 2/7
Ohh, I can't wait for Harry's reaction to this! :-D Unfortunately, Narcissa's right. As the Minister, Hermione is a politician as well as the leader of they're world. There will be certain expectations that she won't be able to get out of.
Awesome! Can’t wait for more
imasurvivor21 chapter 34 . 1/30
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,
I'm so happy with how this chapter turned out.
Your writing is still great as always.
Rip Harry x Ginny.
Harry's a dumbutt.
Keep up the great work!
Chester99 chapter 34 . 1/30
I want to feel sorry for Harry but I just can't. I'm glad Ginny left. She needs someone who will focus on her and not on another couple. He's brought all of this on himself. Glad Hermione came to her senses! Can't wait until the news hits that Draco and Hermione are coming back from their hiatus as an engaged couple. :-D That should be fun!
Elizabeth Huffle chapter 33 . 1/29
eeeeeeeeeeeee! I looooooove Ron and Luna together! And geeeeez Narcissa needs to calm down a little bit! I mean i get why, but she needs to give Hermione a little slack!
WiseGryffindor chapter 33 . 1/24
Why do you like cliffhangers so much?!
Goose chapter 3 . 1/24
The problem with the "They had no choice." argument is that the ALWAYS have a choice. Someone threatening to kill your family if you don't do as they say is not an excuse for not doing the right thing. Its selfish. Understandable yes, but still selfish. Me choosing to persecute others based on racial status because if I don't my family gets murdered is still my choice. I chose to place my family's wellbeing over countless others. It doesn't excuse that. Not at all.
SkyeMoor chapter 33 . 1/24
Ha. Everyone's telling Hermione to say yes, despite the fact that it's an objectively dumb decision.