Reviews for Further and Forward
Erico chapter 15 . 6/22
Marvelous. You wrote a marvelous story here.
GoldenGuard227 chapter 15 . 5/4
Just finished this lovely story. First and foremost, we'll done. Quality writing all around. Now.

Your grammar and sentence structure were all well done with very minor mistakes. You kept the story interesting and kept me guessing for a while who the culprit could possibly be, you did a good job of leaving small clues as to who it was that let you figure it out yourself near the end. So well done.

The characters were also well done, both Judy and Nick felt authentic and stayed true to their movie counterparts. Their relationship and their struggles made for great fluff moments and drama, an seeing them together and interact made your heart soar. Ella Wilde was indeed a loveable Saint who you cant help but love, and your other OC's who I won't name or talk about for spoilers sake were also interesting and well done and I'm sure one is at least relatable to some readers.

The world building was great and explained in detail so you could visualize their surroundings without problems. Judy and Nick's first date was lovely.

Also another thing is this story was genuinely creepy with the chapter you said it would be, made my skin crawl a bit, and the fear and sickness they must have felt during that chapter really pulled you in and had you connect with the characters. Not many stories can pull me in like this one has, this was truly a great romance, murder, mystery story, and one of the best I've had the pleasure of reading on this site. So thank you for writing and I hope to see more of you in the future.

There's more to say but I feel this is enough. Thank you again.

Faved.
GrammarNazi1598 chapter 2 . 5/3
3/4 through chapter 2, and I've got a general theory on where the story goes. Partly hoping I'm right, partly hoping I'm way off.
multipazz chapter 15 . 2/22
What a roller coaster ride of a story this was.
Thanks to your beautiful writing. And thank-you for sharing your gift.

"You humans, so emotional." ~ N. Wilde
SlyAsAFox615 chapter 15 . 1/9
This is and amazing story and ended beautifully. I hope a sequel comes out! thanks you :)
Fandom Hell chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
update on last review: it is not Michael.
Fandom Hell chapter 2 . 8/18/2017
calling it now from chapter 2: Michael is the killer. Great writing btw
MarlaJ013 chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
This was amazing, beautiful writing! I'm blown away by your story. Thank you so much for sharing!
DrBry chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
So I would like to say that was a delightful beginning to what I am to understand is a decent into hellishness. I have been directed to this story by the wonderful Sophie Ripley who assures me you write a wonderful thriller. I like the intro lets see were the rest goes.
Mjjohnson1996 chapter 14 . 7/8/2017
This literally is the best story I have ever read! I've said before that I've always hated reading but this was so easy just to keep on with! I. COULD. NOT. GET. ENOUGH! I never saw it coming that ELLIS was the murderer the whole time! Absolutely amazing! Thank you for such a great read! I will definitely be looking and other stories you've written!
Mjjohnson1996 chapter 10 . 7/8/2017
I usually hate reading. Just the simple thought of it urks me. I was looking for something quick and simple to read to pass the time while waiting on my car to get worked on at the garage but found this masterpiece. I CANT PUT IT DOWN! I'm so incredibly intrigued by the story line. So many questions are rushing through my head and I just can't get enough. Most of the other stories I've read on here have been mediocre at best but this was as if someone professionally wrote it! I'm so impressed! Thank you for such an amazing story! Can't wait until the end!
Discord1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Oh my gosh! This is wonderful! I just started the chapter, but immediately had to review. Great dialogue, believable banter, and AWESOME writing. Hooray! (That cheer was for me finding a new story to love.)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2017
Cool beans
SPG inc chapter 15 . 6/19/2017
I'd say some of the earlier chapters were a bit overly concerned with Nick and Judy's time off- considering they're on the hunt for a deranged mass murderer I would have thought they spend more time working to find him and it would prey on there minds more, but apart from that this is a great story. Good characterisations and plot. Could do with a sequel to give somewhat of a conclusion to the pred/pray relationships theme.
Pyrophoricity chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Ok that is the begining of a very cute story!
Am going to keep going

Just writing there to tell you i laughed at your little reference "llamas with the weird hats" those are terribles youtube videos