Reviews for Further and Forward
Fandom Hell chapter 3 . 8/19
update on last review: it is not Michael.
Fandom Hell chapter 2 . 8/18
calling it now from chapter 2: Michael is the killer. Great writing btw
MarlaJ013 chapter 1 . 8/5
This was amazing, beautiful writing! I'm blown away by your story. Thank you so much for sharing!
DrBry chapter 1 . 7/17
So I would like to say that was a delightful beginning to what I am to understand is a decent into hellishness. I have been directed to this story by the wonderful Sophie Ripley who assures me you write a wonderful thriller. I like the intro lets see were the rest goes.
Mjjohnson1996 chapter 14 . 7/8
This literally is the best story I have ever read! I've said before that I've always hated reading but this was so easy just to keep on with! I. COULD. NOT. GET. ENOUGH! I never saw it coming that ELLIS was the murderer the whole time! Absolutely amazing! Thank you for such a great read! I will definitely be looking and other stories you've written!
Mjjohnson1996 chapter 10 . 7/8
I usually hate reading. Just the simple thought of it urks me. I was looking for something quick and simple to read to pass the time while waiting on my car to get worked on at the garage but found this masterpiece. I CANT PUT IT DOWN! I'm so incredibly intrigued by the story line. So many questions are rushing through my head and I just can't get enough. Most of the other stories I've read on here have been mediocre at best but this was as if someone professionally wrote it! I'm so impressed! Thank you for such an amazing story! Can't wait until the end!
Discord1 chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh my gosh! This is wonderful! I just started the chapter, but immediately had to review. Great dialogue, believable banter, and AWESOME writing. Hooray! (That cheer was for me finding a new story to love.)
Cool beans
SPG inc chapter 15 . 6/19
I'd say some of the earlier chapters were a bit overly concerned with Nick and Judy's time off- considering they're on the hunt for a deranged mass murderer I would have thought they spend more time working to find him and it would prey on there minds more, but apart from that this is a great story. Good characterisations and plot. Could do with a sequel to give somewhat of a conclusion to the pred/pray relationships theme.
Pyrophoricity chapter 1 . 6/12
Ok that is the begining of a very cute story!
Am going to keep going

Just writing there to tell you i laughed at your little reference "llamas with the weird hats" those are terribles youtube videos
Catgirl1313 chapter 2 . 4/23
I really think it's the male rabbit newbie guy ( soz I forgot his name and I am too lazy to check)
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 4/11
Awwe that was nice, glad they had fun. Good story, it was great
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 4/11
SO GLAD THATS OVER! Now Nick and Judy can finally relax
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 4/11
OHHHH thats scary! He was there
Undertheskys chapter 12 . 4/11