Reviews for To Be Detained
messyhxdlovers chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
hahah this is classic ). loved it!
sweet.sonata chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
OMFGAWDDDDDDDDDDDD. This had me LAUGHING OUT LOUD, HARD. I couldnt stop loling and barely got through finishing the chapter. That was just toally unexpected! HAAHHAHAHAAAA im still laughing. Ahhhh, loved it.
Camille chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
"The queen," Aragorn explained. "She needed assistance."

nice
An Aspiring Author chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
lovely! simply lovely! poor faramir! lol. how awkward! great job!
Mantiis chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
*LOL* This is one of the funniest fics I've read so far. It is hilarious, I was rolling in my seat throughout the entire story. I'm definately going to read "dus before dawn".
Peaceful Peinguin online chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
it was genius. You seemlessly blended Tolkiens' old school style with the wittiest plot. I have read a fanfic very much like this one plot-wise, which was good, but your work is far superior. So have a cookie! *gives cookie*

Peace and love.
Anon chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Excellent! Most excellent, and wonderfully comical!
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Hahahahahaha!

This was so bloody funny!

ta,

Poppy
x-Rose-Tyler-x chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
HAHAHA, so funny, so cute.
taemin chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
AHH! KAWAII!

So, so very cute. It made me smile. Great fic.
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
aw...cute...
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
good story. liked the dialogue and use of both elvin and english. that added realism. u set the scene well and wrote the sensual lead in a little too well..i was starting to get either embarrassed or turned of for what was to come. Thats quite an accomplishment. Very interesting idea for the story as a whole. your a talented writer and ill be reading more of your stuff
rcaqua chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
OMG, this is really funny! I can't wait to see if Aragorn gets even more embarassed.
TianaFX chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
that was so funny
Sehnae chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Mae govannen,

ohh my lord i hadto keep myself from laughing hilarious,rotfl,you should write more humorous story's enchanting

Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva

(Sweet water and light laughter till next we meet)

Sehnae(soft whisper)