Reviews for Boys Like You
Need a new chapter!
twilightfox02 chapter 9 . 5/11
I like Nick's dad. He gives very good advice XD
twilightfox02 chapter 7 . 5/9
The funny thing is I was just listening to Ariana Grande's new song No Tears Left to Cry when I read the part about Ariana Grounde's new single coming on! What a cute little coincidence. Love this story! So much!
twilightfox02 chapter 6 . 5/8
awww! I LOVE IT! I'M GIGGLING TOO! Can't wait to see where this goes (although I already have a pretty good idea ;D)
Soulfire72 chapter 17 . 4/21
Ah nice to see them nearly come full circle.
Soulfire72 chapter 5 . 4/16
Oh great. Reminds me of that time in Monsters University with the pig.
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 4/16
A little confusing, given the lack of introductions, but hilarious all the same.
Artemis the Wolf chapter 17 . 4/15
I’d just like to say that this story was amazing. And that I stayed up till 5am reading this i shed tears and learned lesson w this fanfic... it was beautiful. KEEP WRITING! YOU ARE AMAZINGG! XD
luvmesumguns chapter 1 . 4/2
hey! just here to say i still believe that this wonderful fanfiction will be finished while im still alive :D
keep up the good work!
5sosgreendayblink182 chapter 17 . 3/30
This is amazing! Keep up the great work!
NotANick chapter 4 . 3/21
Good chapter, Just view page source then you can highlight the text.
LilSammyt chapter 17 . 3/5
I really can't put into words just how amazing this story is. There isn't a single flaw in the entire thing. It's all just so perfect. The characters are exactly like how they were in the movie, and your detail on them actually gives me chills. The big fallout between Nick and Judy with them both struggling to understand how they felt for each other was spot on. I was on the edge of my seat on chapter 15, waiting to see what Nick would say next. I really just can't explain how much I love your story. I'm not even sure I can comprehend how much I love your story. It's just the greatest roller coaster of emotions I have ever been on. I have noticed that you haven't updated in a long time, but please don't worry us getting mad or impatient. Life happens, and sometimes you have to stop something to do something else. So take your time and know that we are here to support you no matter what. You are one of the greatest authors I have ever found. Like I said before, I am completely in love with your story, and can't wait to see more of your amazing work. That's all for me today, so until next time, byeeeee. :)

Also yesterday was the two year anniversary of Zootopia, SO HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JUDY AND NICK.
loved it! is there a sequal to this fanfic?
shameless furfag chapter 17 . 1/28
This was a great story to read. Here's to you, author. Thanks for making the effort to write this, I loved every moment of it!
applepieshiomai chapter 17 . 1/25
This is a very engaging story. Narration is superb and the plot might sound cliché like hana yori dango style but its not. This is such a very good read, I tried my best, to finish it in one sitting. Now, I hunger for morrreee. Looking forward to witnessing Nick meeting Judy‘s family, their college life and how they will solve the case of nicks father. Please continue to write and finish this story. Thank you very much for sharing ypur talent with us. Nick and Judy are so cute! I always watch zootopia every night after work because I enjoy their chemistry so much!