Reviews for Boys Like You
Gallowaychi chapter 18 . 21h
Fantastic new chapters! Love this story!
Just dropping by to say i love your work and i hope you’re doing fine. I was here since ch 10 and even if is a bit stupid to say i feel like i’m reading the stuff of an old and far away friend. Can’t wait to see how this end! See ya buddy!
Jus Sum Dude chapter 8 . 10/12
Chapter 8 is, so far, the worst one here, a disappointment considering how good all of the other chapters have been so far. Remember the old adage, "Show don't tell"? Try to keep that in mind.
dax0042 chapter 5 . 10/9
It's nice that this is on fanfiction, but I wish it would have been finished on youtube.
DrummerMax64 chapter 18 . 10/1
Only one more chapter to go? Say it ain't so! XD

Ah well, as long as you give the story proper closure in the epilogue, I'll be content. It's been an amazing ride thus far for our fox and bunny, they've come a long way since their heated rivalry in the first chapter. Gonna be a bittersweet day when the fic finally comes to an end - it was one of the best Zootopia high school stories to read back when the movie came out, or heck, one of the most enjoyable Zootopia fanfics of 2016, period.

Great job on this chapter and the story as a whole up to this point. Thank you for all the emotions, laughs and fabulous entertainment, and looking forward to what the epilogue has in store! :)
SMNeff chapter 18 . 9/18
I need to be honest. I almost gave up in this fic but then a miracle happened: you posted again! Now usually I'm an emotionless, tough weirdo but the connection I formed to this fic is incredible as you made it all seem SO very real. I came so very close to crying when reading that this is the last chapter and I honestly don't know what to make of it and what to expect in the epilogue. Will they stay in touch and keep being a couple? Will Nick move away from his Current home? I guess I'll have to wait for the answers. Bravo is all I can say towards this masterpiece. I applaude you and this story so very much and hope that it'll be remembered by the community.
I want to see how the interactions between Gideon and Nick are gonna go.
surviversp chapter 18 . 9/9
Thank you for this chapter. Sorry to hear it's ending but look forward to the last chapter.
Elite Shade chapter 18 . 9/8
Just read the entire story so far and, I gotta say, I freakin' LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter!
GeminiMercedes chapter 18 . 9/5
This was a great update! I loved Nick sticking up for Judy in front of Glen, especially. Congrats on all the awesome things you have going for you, as well! It's so important to feel like you're moving forward in a positive direction. Wishing you all the best and I can't wait to read the epilogue.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 18 . 9/2
It's back! And with such a lovely chapter too! Glad to see that Nick got into a good college, and that both of them were able to help each other at that party. It was a lovely scene to see Nick and Judy talking as they were, and I'm now wondering if the epilogue will be the prom chapter. :D

This has been such a wonderful story and I've enjoyed every moment of this delightful tale. Great job with this! _ And welcome back!
Extreme Light 9 chapter 18 . 9/2
It's great to see a new chapter for this fic. I really like the final part.
Be-wildery chapter 18 . 9/1
No no, thank you for this unforgettable story. I can easily say this is my first and my favorite zootopia fanfiction, best one I’ve ever read so far. You made me cry, you made me laugh, you made me gasp, and even made me scream and curse at fictional characters for being blind lovebird idiots xD

I still can’t forget that heartbreaking moment where Judy spilled the beans about her feelings and then Nick blatantly takes their species differences as a deal breaker . I was like: OMG! Oh no you didn’t xD

I’ll gladly read the epilogue whenever comes out, don’t feel rushed! I know you won’t disappoint in delivering. Oh! And congratulations on all your accomplishments irl. And may you continue to make even more
Ricardo-The-Fox chapter 18 . 9/1
Man I've been away for so long, (about two years in fact lol), and looked through my email and saw this got updated the other day so I decided to catch up, man looks like I made it just in time to catch the ending of what was probably the first Zootopia FanFic I ever started reading. Congratulations on making it up to this point, and congratulations on your life going well, you keep doing what you're doing and being awesome!
GusTheBear chapter 18 . 9/1
wow I gotta say, I was not expecting this to return, but I'm happy it has even if it's just for two chapters, It gives the story closure