Reviews for Boys Like You
Nightshadow chapter 1 . 8/5
Hallo Lisa,

First, I have to say that my English is not the best. But that did not stop me from reading your story. To which I want to say that I find her absolutely awesome. I started it today and read it in one day. That means something to me, I write stories and books myself. I know the movie and meanwhile many side stories and own interpreations. And this is one of the better ones. Since you can really imagine something.
However, I missed the pictures that I first saw on Youtube. That's how I got here first. Whereby I could imagine the story with the help of the existing pictures. Nevertheless, I would like to see the pictures.
Hold on to this gift that there are far too few who cultivate their imagination in this way. I'm curious to read more of you.

It greets an unknown shadow from the background.
Rhooten chapter 17 . 8/2
Loving it cant wait to visit bunnyborow
Rose chapter 6 . 7/31
OMG same and i LOVE Pensacola thats where i plan to live in the future. Keep up the good work i love this story
jgk641 chapter 17 . 7/27
great story. hope you could add to it
ZootopiaLover34 chapter 17 . 7/26
Love this fic! Hope to see it continued one day. Also I love the puns!
Obsidian chapter 17 . 7/17
I mean, I'm sure that what I'm saying now has been said dozens of times before, but it's still worth saying: the prose is great, and the vocabulary has me looking stuff up at times to be honest (lol), the banter is glorious (and some of Nick's lines are absolutely hilarious), this story has put me on a mini emotional rollercoaster (and that's awesome, feelin so happy and fuzzy inside right now lol), very interesting adaptions to fit this kind of story (the weed thing was genius), and just great all-around. I will patiently (albeit excitedly) await the next chapter of this fic.
One thing I will say though: the puns are *evil*, like honestly physically painful in the worst-best way... it's practically criminal. When I see stuff like "Disneigh", "Christmouse" and "Snarlbucks", I can't tell if I wanna laugh till I cry or scream myself hoarse. I wish I could make puns like this, I swear, you evil evil genius.
1amrambles chapter 17 . 7/3
From guiding one through the mental strifes that Nick and Judy respectively trudged through to their minute sweet interactions, you are truly skilled and gifted at capturing the teenage brain. It was such a joy to read the real way in which each flawed character dealt with their issues while prettily ending it on them overcoming their personal hurdles. Thank you for your lovely interpretation of the bad boy/valedictorian trope, having this little bunny and fox find themselves while discovering one another!
surviversp chapter 17 . 6/5
Thank you for the story so far. I look forward to the point you have the time and motivation to continue this. Things were just reaching the point of sweet relationship fluff the last couple chapters.
MMFL chapter 17 . 6/2
Great story! Cant wait for the chapter when Nick meets the Hopps family!
riley chapter 6 . 5/31
I really like the story so far it's got me hooked
tomcatace99 chapter 17 . 5/22
Need a new chapter!
twilightfox02 chapter 9 . 5/11
I like Nick's dad. He gives very good advice XD
twilightfox02 chapter 7 . 5/9
The funny thing is I was just listening to Ariana Grande's new song No Tears Left to Cry when I read the part about Ariana Grounde's new single coming on! What a cute little coincidence. Love this story! So much!
twilightfox02 chapter 6 . 5/8
awww! I LOVE IT! I'M GIGGLING TOO! Can't wait to see where this goes (although I already have a pretty good idea ;D)
Soulfire72 chapter 17 . 4/21
Ah nice to see them nearly come full circle.