Reviews for Golem
Lila Arazona chapter 15 . 8/1/2020
I absolutely love the more demon side of END️
Lila Arazona chapter 9 . 8/1/2020
I don’t know what it is about your stories but once I start, I’m barely able to stop reading. And I love how Natsu’s and Lucy’s relationship is progressing ️
KiyKat0575 chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
Really enjoyed the first chapter, I wasn’t sure if the story would be my cup of tea from the summary, but the first chapter sucked me in! Glad I gave it a shot and can’t wait to read the rest!
Audrey17T chapter 48 . 6/14/2020
Soo Soo gooodd! the whole story was such an amazing ride and adventure! i loved the story line, the history, and all the aspects of it! seriously so amazing! i’ve been rereading over and over i swearr haha!
Acheon chapter 11 . 2/20/2020
great fic tho
Acheon chapter 10 . 2/20/2020
Lucy's generalization of guilds is stupid. The character annoys me.
Letavia chapter 48 . 12/22/2019
What a lovely ride! And Igneel’s spell! That was cute. I love how you two write! I hope you will continue writing!
CrazyZaika chapter 48 . 10/14/2019
Uhhh, I love this sort story of yours. Really. And for a moment I really thought, Igneel would join the fight against Acno and would die. Or that Lucy really died. And yes, I was nearly crying, until Wendy saved her.
CoSmO333 chapter 48 . 7/30/2019
this was an amazing adventure I love how you could see the slow build of their relationship into love and all the action in between thank you for sharing!
VampieNeko chapter 48 . 5/16/2019
Aaaaahhhh, this was so good! The beginning started out great and pulled me in immediately, I actually thought that the middle to end wouldn't be good enough because of it. But it was amazing and was done very well! I loved this so much, thank you for creating this beauty!
NaLuFireSpirit chapter 48 . 4/12/2019
Loved the story!
L.E.T.I.-77 chapter 4 . 3/24/2019
Me encanto el capitulo
tengo una peticion
NATSU CELOSO PLEASE
amo cuando se pone celoso e_e
L.E.T.I.-77 chapter 3 . 3/24/2019
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ XD
L.E.T.I.-77 chapter 2 . 3/24/2019
Como que Fairy tail es malo? debe de haber una explicacion logica para eso, el capitulo me gusto mucho, se puede ver que Natsu no es un frasco vacio, sino que un frasco con tapa, que se va habriendo poco a poco
L.E.T.I.-77 chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
DIOS COMO AMO ESTO
Este Natsu se me hace muy adorable , suelo dejar las historias a medias cuando me aburro o me da pereza, pero creo que con esta historia llegare hasta el final y me quedare con ganas de mas 7w7
Ya veran mi comentario en el ultimo capitulo si llego hasta alli
Lo unico raro aqui es que Natsu no se mareo , pero la historia sigue siendo igual de buena de lo que dije al principio 3
2,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »