Reviews for Calls Me Home
Angela molina chapter 9 . 6/23
I have a feeling I’m going to be disappointed with the ending. I was really hoping that this would be a Fred and Hermione fic.
Hecate98 chapter 1 . 6/19
I loved your story. I ended up reading it all in one night. It definitely wasn’t crap. I’m sorry you had so many people be rude during the writing of this. Thank you for continuing anyway because I greatly enjoyed it and appreciate your perseverance.
Caliope Nox chapter 21 . 5/9
Is beutyfull. The end is perfect, tanks for your history i love it!
Me encantó demasiado, es muy humana y llena de emociones.
gwennish chapter 1 . 5/8
I loved this. Thank you for sharing:)
scpotter chapter 21 . 3/30
IT is really a great story !
Loved it! Awesome read
SL chapter 21 . 1/13
Thanks for the entertaining soap-ish drama! A nitpick is that having 2 traffic accidents just make the story not as believable.
Dramione Reader chapter 15 . 12/7/2017
I loved your story. Please dont stop writing this I would hate it if did
lezares77 chapter 21 . 12/1/2017
I'm positively in love with this story! Now I have to go & read something else by you:)
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
I really enjoyed your story. You developed the characters well.
Evidentlylost chapter 21 . 10/21/2017
Amazing story, I loved it! I wish you had a chapter where it talked about their lives after!
Nevertheless, great job!
Summer78 chapter 21 . 10/8/2017
Great job. I really enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2017
This is too much...
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
If Hermione sees black one more time... There are better ways to move a story along or end a chapter than losing consciousness. This is like the fourth time this has happened.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
It's hilarious to me that Hermione doesn't think she's being a coward. The truest memories she has of her parents aren't even in Australia, she's just running from her problems.