Reviews for Calls Me Home
Loved it! Awesome read
SL chapter 21 . 1/13
Thanks for the entertaining soap-ish drama! A nitpick is that having 2 traffic accidents just make the story not as believable.
Dramione Reader chapter 15 . 12/7/2017
I loved your story. Please dont stop writing this I would hate it if did
lezares77 chapter 21 . 12/1/2017
I'm positively in love with this story! Now I have to go & read something else by you:)
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
I really enjoyed your story. You developed the characters well.
Evidentlylost chapter 21 . 10/21/2017
Amazing story, I loved it! I wish you had a chapter where it talked about their lives after!
Nevertheless, great job!
Summer78 chapter 21 . 10/8/2017
Great job. I really enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2017
This is too much...
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
If Hermione sees black one more time... There are better ways to move a story along or end a chapter than losing consciousness. This is like the fourth time this has happened.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
It's hilarious to me that Hermione doesn't think she's being a coward. The truest memories she has of her parents aren't even in Australia, she's just running from her problems.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
Hermione is nearly unbearable at this point
Kitty Kimmel chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
This was a wonderful story. I really liked how you slipped other couples in there! And they were real life problems like grief and depression. It was awesome!
Kitty Kimmel chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
I hope they make up I love Dramione sooo much
Howesky chapter 21 . 7/19/2017
I honestly loved this story. It was so hard for me to put it down! I've read a few of your stories now and this is definitely one of my favourites. Your writing is wonderful
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I just came from your other story "Isolation" and I love it! I absolutely love your writing, and I do see the appeal of Draco and Hermione, they would be star-crossed lovers. But! I love Fred, he's really my favorite. I wish you could write more stories with Fred and Hermione.