Reviews for Pulling the Thread
rcfan77 chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Very well written! :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Awwww..Colonel O Neill! :) I love Stargate too! :)
fanficauther1226 chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Great story and I love the Stargate reference!
NikitaKaralis chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
Wow! I liked the continued turmoil and rewards in this story! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Great mother and son bounding. I am so glad Scully was able to rectify any doubt William had about his adoption. Well done!
NikitaKaralis chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Nicely done! I liked how Scully bonded over pictures with William during the preflight! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Tug, tug, tug at my heart! This was so great! William was raised well!
NikitaKaralis chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Great Scully torture! I like Sam and Kathy a lot. Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
Sweet understanding Kathy! Oh boy I can't wait to see Scully and Will's reunion!
NikitaKaralis chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Another great chapter that tore at my heart! I could just picture Scully's anquish upon seeing the toddler she gave up so many years ago! I'm glad Monica had the photos and explained more about her part with cigarette smoking son of a gun! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
A great start to your companion piece. I like how she's unsure about a lot of things in her life, but she is determined to get her son back and also save her husband. Great job!
mbgreen chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
OMG...I love it! Keep wrighting! So true to characters! And William is just the way I imagined he will be - no bitterness, no complications, just pure love... Till the end of the story I was afraid that you're gonna do something awful - in , this is how good you are- you sound like him...! You're like ...Chirs Carter who don't hate us :) ;)
And that joke about Skinner being bald because of Mulder and Scully - brilliant! I want more!
jugglequeen chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
I simply love the way Scully is bonding with William. So well written!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
Might be my computer but I'm just seeing html code. :(
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
I absolutely love this story, please tell me your going to do a sequel?! You have to let Will and Mulder meet.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »