Reviews for Pulling the Thread
jugglequeen chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
I can't get enough of this, I wanted to say but hit the send button accidentally. ;-)
Update as soon as you can please!
jugglequeen chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
I can
DontGiveUp chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
OMG! My heart is about to burst for Scully. So beautiful! Please update soon.
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
I Love this So much! I wish we could have seen this in ss10. Your explanation for why Scully needed Will's stem cells makes much more sense than the lame reasoning we got in the last episode. Can't wait to read more!
ForensAtPSU chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Loving this. Thank you!
FriendLey chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Omggg! I know u said you'll end the fic before mulder wakes up, but now I realllyyy want them to bond. And will wanting to meet mulder breaks my heart. In a good way, that is. Hugging scully also! Dies.

thanks for updating so fast!
KatheMS chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
I'm loving this more and more by the second. Beautiful, perfect, sweet, story. Finally some happiness for Scully! Awesome job!
KatheMS chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
I said it once and I'll say it again: this should be season eleventh! I love this story. Please, update soon :)
LoveShipper chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Please don't hate Dana William, she did what she did out of love for you
FriendLey chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
omg omg omg omg omg!

okay.

Like Scully, I'm so scared that William will thing they only came looking for him because they needed something from him. But that's not all there is! and no doubt will's too polite and too pure in this world to deny helping a human life. huhu.

HE'S SO SMART! i feel so proud of him and of his foster parents. or maybe im just biased. anyway, I hope this story goes beyond saving mulder's life. I'm interested in seeing William interacting with Mulder and Scully on a normal basis.

I really enjoyed this chapter despite the fact that it's too short for my liking! But I understand the logic behind ending a chapter where it did. Update soon pls!
FriendLey chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
Omg how could u stop there?! Kathy reminds me of maggie scully, compassionate and understanding. I totally see her and scully being friends. Idk if this was written or addressed in earlier chapters but Where is william's foster mom tho?
KatheMS chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Finally! This is too exciting! I'm so glad you described William's aunt so kind and understanding about Scully's situation. Can't wait to read more :)
kshall2004 chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Yay...keep it going!
LoveShipper chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
So happy Kathy is so understanding and understands Dana's story. Hopefully William is the same
FriendLey chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
I really like how this is going so far!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »