Reviews for Life's A Game
imAwonder chapter 25 . 7/17
Amaaaaazing! Looking forward for more
imAwonder chapter 12 . 7/17
Awesome️️
This is a reallyyyy fun fic.

It's been a while since you updated and frankly that's hella understandable. I'm an MIA author myself.

This is a great read though and I binged in one sitting. It'd be cool to see where you were going with it someday!

Much love and thank you for writing~
Afxtey chapter 22 . 6/9
Hope you're doing okay now! (Also love the fic but that's besides the point)
RandommDude chapter 6 . 6/5
Fugaku is a poopoo head :(
um chapter 8 . 5/16
i love the way amas personality comes across, its a lot different from any other fanfictions iv read
Ikasuki chapter 2 . 5/6
Uchiha in an orphanage? WTF why how? In a country/village where child soldier is probably the biggest ressource?

I mean, I can suspend disbeleive for a bit but you're asking me to lift it waaaaaaay too damn much right there
getalife1000 chapter 21 . 4/28
Kabuto seems good at taking orders... but whatever
getalife1000 chapter 19 . 4/28
the way Kabuto volunteered to return to academy instead of wanting to stay on a team with a Jinchuriki says something. so Ig not yet under Danzo?
getalife1000 chapter 3 . 4/28
DANG FUFU, YOU'RE AN ACTUAL BITCH. Blaming a lil fetus for that? I thought you were homie, but you just fam
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/18
welp time to do a LOT of damage control and training and influencing minds to prevent itachi from becoming clan wiper

this is really fun and I'm rereading it again :D please continue it! _
Itachi medic nin i was thinking amaterasu wokld train under tsunade
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2021
...why is she in the orphanage? is she not fugaku and mikoto's daughter? I see other reviews and found I'm not the only one confused by this. maybe give more hints in the fic as to why? I've read many fics with so many twists and secrets before and they manage not to confuse the readers without giving away the plot, I think you can do it too.
katsekala chapter 25 . 10/25/2021
It's a great story. Many kisses.
Misaka Phenex chapter 25 . 10/16/2021
kill those stupid cloud ninja they too arrogant for my taste only mc shall survive
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »