Reviews for Humanity's Strongest Nanny
erebororbust chapter 2 . 8/12/2018
AAAAWWWWWEEEE! This is so. Adorable! I love this so much! First AOT fanfic I've clicked on so far, and it's so good! I would've missed out on so much floof if I hadn't clicked on it X3 One of the reasons why I did is because you used one of my favorite pieces of Attack on Titan fanart for the cover, so kudos to you! Can't wait for more! Great job, and keep it up! :D
clicheholic chapter 2 . 7/9/2018
Naw, I'm in love with this story. How you wrote it is pretty amazing and I truly admire that. I understand why Levi is -well a bit lol- brutal to our precious little titan but really, that's his nature. It would be total weird if he starts acting like a mother-hen and getting worried every minute. I'd prefer the brutal Levi who has a tiny bit caring for Eren xD But seriously you totally made me fell for this story. Thank you for the update, author-sama!
DarkKitKat chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
I was so excited when I got the email notification u had updated! Thank u! It was great as normal :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Please make more chapters! I'm already in love with the story.
DarkKitKat chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
I've read this a few times now, I even have it saved on AO3, I would love it if u continued this. It's amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Hi I really hope this isn’t too late!
This was amazing writing, and I’ve read it WAY too many times. If you are still thinking about continuing it, please do!
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Oh I would love to see how Levi being in Eren's life would fundamentally change things.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Cute! More please
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
This is something I didn't know I needed in my life until now. Abso-fucking-lutely adore this! Thank you for sharing such a marvelous story~!
ItsHoodButItsGood chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Ermagerd this was so cute! I loved it! I wish there was more! This is nice story idea! I like it! I would love to see this become a multi-chapter fic I think that's a great idea too!
hitokori midnight chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This is so cute please make more
Ducky3365 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I'm surprised that this story isn't popular...and honestly, this story seems like it would be a good series in the making.
icecube013 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Please continue it! I liked it a lot but the end is not really an end and i really want to see how they interact with each other more- EREN IS SO CUTE omg
Godling of Yin chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This a great, wonderful story. I would love for you to add on, the end seems to miss something. But even as this the story was a great read.
soren453 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This story has such an amazing flow and so much character development that I forgot that it was a one-shot and didn't know what to do with myself when I couldn't find the next chapter button! It would be absolutely amazing if you could continue this story!