Reviews for Behind the Scenes
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 2/28
Tried to have compassion for Mitzi-Miranda (middle name: Vindictive) Barber-Beebe, but when she began her angry tirade she lost me. Lee's right that she brought the vast bulk of this trouble on herself.

Being very late to the DVD-release coordinated efforts myself, I will add my appreciation for your relentless, cordial efforts. In spite of living a very travel-intense career, which began summer of 1984, I did watch every episode of all 4 season's initial airing on CBS. It's such a joy 30 years later to watch it all again ... and again, like seeing a long lost friend. Thanks for this story and for all the background efforts!
Truckee Gal chapter 3 . 2/28
Amanda you teasing temptress! You know Lee's imagination is running hog wild, right? Just how do you expect him to get any work done with those images engraved on his brain?

On the work end of this tale, Amanda has a better idea than waiting till October. Hope her farthest Kappa sister can deliver the goods.
Truckee Gal chapter 2 . 2/28
This is such an outlandish and creative story, it just boggles the mind. Okay, I'll bite because the two disparate threads are now in sight.
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 2/28
What a wild ride from D.C. to Seattle, with paranoia and anger fueling frequent changes of name and hair color. Wondering what in the world happened between Mystifying Mitzi and the partnership of Lee Stetson and Amanda King at The Agency?

Tried a few times to see the Northern Lights, in Canada and Norway, to no avail.
trytryagain357 chapter 4 . 11/8/2017
You are clever, and I greatly enjoyed reading this!
darnchts chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
I finally got some quiet time and read this. .very imaginative and fun and of course Amanda and Lee are real. This is a great story.
SMK KMS chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
WOW! I don't know how I missed this little gem earlier, but I'm so glad I finally read it. So creative! Wish I could think up things like this-simply incredible! Thanks for letting us all in on the "true" story of the DVD release!
AReader55 chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
LOL! DOUBLE LOL!
You obviously have a very vivid imagination - which is certainly a good thing in an author of fan fic.
Look forward to your next story.
BTW:
randibaby was a devoted fan and an author 11 stories for Scarecrow and Mrs. King.
mrsking1976 chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Great original story absolutely love the angles that you played with this.
cyndergator chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Loved this! Everything about it had me smiling
Karen LaManna chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Great job with a very different kind of AU story! I love the depth you gave to the characters and the scenery in Alaska and Canada!

I really did enjoy this rather ingenious story! I love how Amanda and Lee are still so much in love and attracted to each other after so many years together!

Kudos to all the fans and fandoms that kept at TPTB until they released the DVD collection! I have all 4 seasons myself! Again great job and Thankyou!
Weathergirl chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Wow, very clever story line! I like the way you worked the two stories together. Some of it took me by surprise. I don't think I've read such a creative AU piece in a long while!
JennieJoy72 chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
This has been one of the most interesting stories in AU form I think I have ever read. You did a great job at showing how they did their "real jobs". I loved what you did with them.
Weathergirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Great start! You've definitely roped me in. I like the choice of setting here, which seems perfect for this 'person on the run' story angle. I've never been to Alaska either, so thanks for filling in the landscape details and culture! I am enjoying that part. Anxious to see what's happening in DC so I'll read on. :)
Pamkins86 chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Awesome job! Laughed throughout! Loved how you wove their stories together. Great job!