Reviews for Sine Qua Non
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Still happy you're writing NejiTen! This was a sweet one-shot. Thanks for sharing!
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I didn't check if I already posted a review for this story but I can't wait for the 3rd chapter of Everett's web! Modern AU connected to cannon! XD
oceandragoneye chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Very sweet and nice story
Storyweaver1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
It's a nice little fic with a good framining device.
applecherry chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
We're salivating for Chapter 3 and you give us a one-shot?! NO DICE. But all attempts to fool yourself are accepted. :)) Dammit. Idk why, but I remembered Cookie (the most colorful nanny) here with Tenten's humor. I think it's your brand of humor. I remember some of your Shaman King fics with this kind of feel. Oh, and Neji is such a sap. It's kind of refreshing, in a way. Haha.

NOW GIVE US CHAPTER THREE!

...please? :)
K chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
This dose of fluff...I want more! I NEED more.

This is some pristine writing here. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
That was sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Very lighthearted and sweet :) its quite enjoyable to read a drama free piece such as this. Lovely job!
Kyelor chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
A very sweet one-shot! I felt that Tenten came off as a little bit too brash and immature for my liking, but I still really enjoyed reading this and loved how you portrayed the others. The banter between Shikamaru and Lee was pretty funny and a nice way to end off, a nice contrast to the serious and sweet moments in the hospital and kinda leaves room for one to use their imagination to picture what might happen next. I'd love to see more of these from you in the future! Your writing is quite smooth, very few errors, and detailed without weighing down the flow of plot.
Yukiko'li chapter 1 . 4/7/2016