Reviews for The Soulbound Princess
lordvaatithewindmage chapter 23 . 6/18/2018
Omg. This fic was more amazing the second time around. I cried so much. I feel like last time I was new to fan fiction and didn't know how to appreciate amazing authors but you are just so amazing! The writing is so good that I was just as hooked this time as last time, if not more! I could read it a million times. Thank you. Also, I discovered a new song that reminds me so much of this fic; in my blood from Shawn Mendes. I mean come on,
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood
It's sooooo vaati, especially in this fic. So yes. Thank you.
Rooj chapter 22 . 3/31/2017
Ok, Imma try to wrangle my brain into submission here and organize my thoughts. I'm going to keep this as spoiler free as possible.
First thing is first, I loved both your stories for this, though I was a butt and didn't write a review on the first one. Sorry 'bout that.
Your writing style is what stands out to me the most. Your stories are very character driven without losing sight of the plot and I didn't see them fall victim to being derailed with CR either.
They move swiftly while applying just the right amount of description and character development to keep it engaging. I very, very rarely found myself skimming a paragraph. For me, it's impressive when someone can depict characters and their motivations so clearly and at the same time not drown a reader with long-winded descriptive shenanigans. You are very talented at conditioning a reader so they can see the characters themselves and you don't have to faff about as much with it in later areas.

Second the characters were diverse, while not totally different from one another they all had their own personalities and motivations that kept them separate and likeable. Even the evil guys, you could almost level with them.
With Dethle it was childlike curiosity and 'Nimah had lost a few marbles hunting for a way to make the world right again. I enjoyed that Shiek and Zelda were so much alike, yet different in key areas, neither were unlikable. Vaati's character growth was phenomenal, but not unbelievable; pride does go a long way, hahaha.

I do hope you continue writing in whatever capacity you wish, because I personally think you have a gift for this and the world would hurt if you stopped. XD
Zenzia chapter 23 . 1/29/2017
I know this story's been finished for a while now but I just gotta sat, thank you. It was so much fun to read this and you did an amazing job weaving such a great AU. I love VaaZel and VaaSheik so thanks for that pairing too. Still rofl about Vaati thinking they were pretty much already married!
Ai Star chapter 22 . 1/15/2017
That is pure funny XD
Vesperupus chapter 22 . 12/20/2016
HELLO I HAVE FINALLY READ THE LAST CHAPTER

I must admit I nearly cried when the team reunited. That. Just. AUGH I'm so glad. And the feeling of emptiness before that, the moments of just. Silence. I love love love that part!
Followed directly by Vaati looking out for his Minish brethren. He cares, he cares so much, even though he pretends not to.

Thank you for this wild ride, it has been a pleasure!
AquilaMage chapter 22 . 10/19/2016
apologies for taking so long to get to this but yesss this was great. everything before the wish being all cool and reflective and im so glad it worked because they deserve this happy ending yes.
And just the entire 'what do you mean we're not married?' bit - I was dying its so good especially since I ended up picturing the lorulian trio's faces at that exact moment being basically overexcited shipper expressions. And of course then they're in the background plotting to support this.
basically yes happy ending for the whole weird fam love it 100%
Icfehr chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
Is it just me or did it seem like this entire story was packed with suspense ( perhaps that was just us at the time waiting for the next chapter to come out?) and fluff! Anyway so I actually missed the part where he got the Lorule Triforce, probably because I forgot Lorule had a Triforce at all. Now that I think about the arrow its most likely the one that Zeldas uses as her smash in super smash bros except most likely bigger. Great Job with the story dude and congrats on completing another one! Your in like the top 1% for competed long stories. Keep up the great work!
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
Haha. It deffinitely wasn't obvious that this would end happy. I expected from the start that something would allow both Vaati and Zelda/Sheik to live, but after so much to do about how necromancy was bad, I didn't expect you to bring three people back from the dead with zero consequences. (I guess since it's the triforce, it still works.)
Lunamew chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
Fleeets! You just tied my emotions to the tracks of the Pain Train like a damsel in distress except there was no one to rescue me from the dastardly villain and I was ruthlessly run over. Repeatedly. AHHHH everything hurts but it's so good and I can't make words anymore. But I was so excited because FARORE SHIPS IT AHHHH!
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
I want to not believe that Shadow and Ravio are gone, but you did already kill a couple hundred of them in this story's predecessor. Then again, you also came up with a way to save both Vaati and Zelda, so idk.
AquilaMage chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
I'm literally crying right now i don;t even know what to say, i'm having trouble typing right. Everything was just so emotionally devastating but BEAUTIFUL omigosh those descriptions i could just /feel/ everything. I am completely destroyed like way to rub it in with Hilda's letters and that thing with aginuma taking the triforce. And then just everything between Vaati and Sheik i can't even take it. Thank you. I've never enjoyed being emotionally wrecked so much.
Vesperupus chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
I must have something in my eye. A Triforce maybe. ... ... FLEETS HOW DARE YOU
I usually don't cry over fanfics, or at least not this much but damn, you had me bawling like a baby. The letter at the beginning, Agunima holding a lifeless Tenzi, Vaati literally giving up on his life... And then? The Revival? I am a bag of jumbled feelings and and and I don't even know
Icfehr chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
Hmm I thought that there could only be one person with the Triforce at a time as generally they tend to die when its removed but hey happy ending plot armor cant argue much against that. Though force ghost Vaati would have been kinda cool. Honestly I think that the battle in its own right could have been an actual chapter as it seemed a bit short, you went though an awesome description of a massive boss from something like god of war but then had Zelda one shot it with a magic arrow. Idk it just seemed highly anticlimactic in the end. Anyway looking forward to the epilogue!
Lunamew chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
The best part of this is definitely Shadow calling Vaati a stupid grape, as this is probably the most accurate description of him in any story.
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Somehow, the possibility that the thing they banished to the dark realm might attack them while they were in dark realm did not occur to me. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess.