Reviews for Starting Over
MissEllen chapter 28 . 7/15
Yay! Someday came for them. That’s awesome.
Dammit. I spent more time laughing and crying than I should have but I just couldn't stop reading...and feeling. This story was so well written that my heart broke...and healed again, over and over.
Truly well done.
Efam chapter 4 . 7/11
I thought reviews were eaten at dinner. Y'know, like pancakes and cereal.
Efam chapter 1 . 7/11
Review box sounds wierd.
Akorah chapter 7 . 7/8
Ron's letters are making me cry. One of the most painful feelings in the world is loving someone who is already gone. Well done.
Gryphengirl chapter 28 . 7/1
I loved this story so much.
I laughed, I cried, I just loved it.
Thankyou!

Gryph
xx
holycowirock chapter 28 . 6/25
So this is the second time I’ve read this, and it’s just so good. The emotion is so real. I love it. Thank you!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 28 . 6/25
I’m going to assume that Hermione did not have a miscarriage this time around and lived happily ever after. I’m curious about Theo, however. I feel like you started something with him and then just let it drop. Like why was he so happy that Hermione and Draco might be dating and what’s up with his wife.
Okay so I’m super greedy and want like a sequel xD I’m not asking for much. Like a little one shot would satisfy me... hopefully.

Loved this so much though.
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/22
How sad. :(
I loved it! A more believable way for them to end up together and no Ron bashing! As a mother this story was heartbreaking and you wrote her feelings very well. Overall a great read.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 28 . 6/20
just reread this story in order to enjoy the epilogue and so glad I did! I fell in love with the story all over again. the epilogue was just lovely, thanks so much for coming back to it
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 28 . 6/19