Reviews for Starting Over
Ellae chapter 27 . 11/17
I plan to go through an review each chapter properly, but I admire you for tackling a tough subject. Even though I felt the first volley by Hermione to Pansy a bit random, the characters were nonetheless well designed and likeable. My true reason for reviewing is that I almost didn't make it past the first chapter because of the tendacy to write out every single detail (e.g., Hermione woke up. Hermione took a shower. She rested elbows on the counter while she drank her tea. She floo'd into work, smiling at her coworkers. The paragraphs into how her relationship with Ron started which I felt was extraneous.

This tendacy decreases in later chapters but as someone who reads on my phone it was a bit of a trial getting through it. Glad that I did, but I think just a quick facelift edit cutting loose these unnecessary (Chekov's gun) details dragging down the story would be an immeasurably improvement.

(Meanwhile sometimes details are missing:
-the name of her assistant, the fact that he had an accent without explanation
-sometimes actions that make me backtrack (like they're pressing foreheads but i thought they were standing side by side);
which I don't mind because I have the presence of mind to extrapolate but seem incongruous)

Regardless, lovely story and quick moving.

e
What
I'd love to read a mini-sequel where Hermione is minister, and she's finally ready to have that baby, etc. Great story!
I love how easy all that was! Granted it won't be as easy in person for the lunch and dinner meetings, but it was great!
Eh, weird sex isn't necessary in a successful relationship.
GOT? The pro-rape series? Ugh. No.
I love how honest Draco and Hermione are with each other about the problems they're going to face "if" the relationship progresses.
No, sorry, there's nothing written anywhere saying I have to "love" either Ginny or Ron. Ginny is usually a spoiled, mouthy bitch who tries to railroad everyone around her, and Ron is a retarded bully.
Cataranka chapter 27 . 10/19
I really loved this story a lot! You truly did so well on this. I was absolutely captivated. Looking forward to reading more from you!
CordeiliaOllivander chapter 27 . 10/15
I loved everything about this story! Their romance was beautiful. I loved the hook up in the beginning and how jam packed it was with emotion! Really well done! I think you did their characters justice. Really enhoed reading it!
ladiebug91 chapter 27 . 9/30
Loves this story! One of my absolute favorites. I'm so sad it's over. Your writing, character and plot development were wonderful! I would love love love to read a sequel. Thank you.
This needs like a sequel or like a follow up. I need to know what happens
danydanybb chapter 27 . 9/12
This story is so beautiful and perfect! I loved it! :)
stelladarling chapter 27 . 8/16
Enjoyed reading this story!
shadowfax00 chapter 27 . 7/31
Wonderfully written. I really liked your characterisation and the way you dealt with their trauma. Thank you for the great story! :)