Reviews for Flight to the Ford: Asfaloth's Tale
Elvendemon chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
WHAT? THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER? ::sobs:: noooo! Oh well, I'll get over it... sometime. I loved the end of that chapter! I loved the entire story! I absolutly adored it. And I had better shut up before I bore you to sleep and quit while I'm ahead. Anyway, excellent story.
persephonevii chapter 4 . 1/27/2003
Cool! That was a real good POV of Asfaloth you did there. You have some good talent there. :D
staran chapter 4 . 1/25/2003
this is so good. i hope that there is more to come?
Elvendemon chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
Only one more chapter? ::sobs:: but... but... you can't do this to me! Oh well, I'm over it. Like this chapter too (as always). i love the whole Bilbo-Asfaloth relationship (no, not THAT kind of relationship to all the sickos out there). I also enjoyed how they met, that was very amusing. Poor Asfaloth, his poor nose. well, write like the wind, and tell me what the title to the story your working on is (is that makes any sense at all).
Elf of Sirannon chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
Awww, brave Asfaloth!
Elf of Sirannon chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
Yes...very cute...still very cute.

And now I feel sorry for Asfaloth, all afraided from the mean Ringwraiths.

You know...it's a definite credit to the Professor, the amount of dignity given to the horses in the LOTR trilogy. I think he must have had a soft spot for them. I mean, there are tons of horses that have pretty big roles. Asfaloth, Shadowfax, Hasufel, Arod, Snowmane (sigh, poor Snowmane), just to name a few. The fact that he names them, rather than referring to them as "Aragorn's horse" or "Glorfindel's horse" is pretty good, and they're always very noble, intelligent horsies, with personality (like when Arod got afraided going on the Paths of the Dead, poor baby). And then you have the Rohirrim, an entire civilisation who adore horses. I mean...am I the only one that has noticed the excellent treatment horses get in this story?
staran chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
please post more of this soon. it is very good. it is also very funny and i havn't laughed like that in a *long* time! thank you!
Elvendemon chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
yes, im afraid you haven't heard the last of me. Once again, love it. And ofcourse, you have to write more soon (as in, like, tommorow if at all possible). Anyway, I really enjoyed this chap. I love that part in the movie, that part is the best (that and all the parts that orlando bloom ~legolas~ is in, yes a crazed orlando fan here). So, write more... NOW!
Elvendemon chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
yes, that was fast enough. lol. I love your story! I am addicted, so ofcourse, you have to write more and soon. Its so funny! I won't bore you to death with a huge review on how great I think it is (cuz beleive me, that would take hours), so I'll just cut this short and say, its adorable, its great, I love it, and it is soo funny. And now I am repeating myself, so that's my cue to leave. love your story, and write like the wind.

PS. Asfaloth RULES!
KT SHY chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
An undeniably cute story that fits in well enough to explain why it was Arwen and not Glorfy that showed up to save the day. Asfaloth's a little cutie!
staran chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
this is very good. Pleas epost more soon. it is a very interesting point of veiw.
Elf of Sirannon chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
This was cute.
Hwoarang Girl chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I love this!

It's absolutely amazing _ Asfaloth rules! He's the best horse in my opinion, and that's not just because I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuge Glorfindel fan.

Arwen should have taken her own horse!

And the ending... whoo! That is hilarious! I would have loved to see that...

Keep writing, you have great talent!

~Hwoarang Girl~
Elvendemon chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Great story, very amusing. I really love the idea of your story being from Asfaloth's POV. Please continue, I'm hooked. Write (and post) like the wind!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2