Reviews for Utter A Squall
ReadReedRed chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
O.O That was so good! Man oh man, that's kind of depressing.. but in the good way! I mean, you know, the way that tells you the poem is awesome and working and all that. Not in the emo way, eheheh. Ahem, enough of my rambling. Amazing job! Keep writing! :D
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow, I think you got Squall's attitude down to a tee with this. I can really see him thinking these thoughts. No wonder this is angst. LOL I rarely (close to not) read poetry on this site, but I'm glad I took a look at this one! Awesome job at capturing attention! :)
Gabriela-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wow...really great poem. I'm glad you changed the 3rd stanza, because the new one is a lot better. In fact, it's my favorite stanza out of the whole poem!
DarkWriter00 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Awesome poem! I'm also a bit of a poet myself, and did some dark and angsty FF8 poetry. This was good *puts on her faves stories list* I'll be looking forward to more poetry from you in the future.
Aaron D chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Pretty good characterization of Squall, fer sure, uuaah.

I may be forgetful, but who were the "two kin?" I can think of one, but who's the other?

By the way, good job calling me out on the editing thing on "All-New FF8 Adventures." No one else had caught that yet.
Minear chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Wow... really, I'm speechless... You so got into his head, I'm really impressed. Just reading this tells me that you're a really taented writer. More this kind of work, and the fanfiction world will be a better place. :)I'll be seeing you!
Jeremy Chapter chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
you've concocted an unhealthy but stellar salmagundi of accusations, bitterness, blame, and discontent, but also added a touch of weakness, insecurity, and a yearning for nurture. at least that was what i interpretted the last line to be- a plea for help and perhaps the admittance of the slightest chance for reconciliation. it's a very personal piece of writing that can be read on so many different levels.
and because you've omitted the protected proper nouns, it's also free from any copyright constraints, so i doubt you even need the disclaimer or nod to squaresoft. there's nothing in the world to keep you from calling it your own. )
Johnny Depp girl 4 ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Hi! When I saw ur poem in one of these poem book, it was my favorite text but I didn't know it was 'bout ff8...and it's so a wonderful poem! *sigh* Anyway, I liked it a lot.
Hitori Loire chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
wow. that was amazing. i like it - keep up the great work
Pretty Green Eyes chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Nice poem there!
Deleted Account 01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Wonderful. In its simple way it made a certain impact to me as a reader. Good way to descripe how Squall feels about Laguna. Yeah, that's all I quess.
Green-eyed Blue Cat chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
*cries*

poor poor Squall...poor poor Laguna...ok, you've broken my heart. keep them coming! I like it!
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
THe poem's very angsty, and it definitely portrays Squall's feelings about Laguna. It has strong emotions, but yet you can't seem to exactly figure it out... It's a wonderful poem... Continue to write ya? Is this your first piece? It looks great!

Anyway, thanks for reviewing my 'Laguna'! Bless you!
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
wow! that was very very good.. You gotta love Squall angst, he is just so good at it! hehe. I love how you portrayed his thoughts on his dad, the last line was great. You do have to wonder why Laguna never came for him... *sigh* poor Squall. Excellent work!

Kimmie
ladycat624 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
u r a wonderful u considered it as a career?cuz that was beutiful.