Reviews for Eternally Mine
kaleen1212 chapter 9 . 10/24/2017
So happy to see this continued. Jeff may have been forced, but Lang is right, he would have punishment just the same.

I wonder how they are going to control Adam and get Vickie away from him? They can't keep him sedated forever. Looking forward to more on this story which had been good from the beginning.

Reread this chapter, there are some spelling and typing errors to be corrected. Other than that, great chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 2/16/2017
Enter Julia! Now I am sure we will see Dr. Lange and Julia do that crazy experiment where they raise the Dead! Great story, I am glad you are continuing it. I have been waiting a long time for you to update.
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 1/27/2017
Enter Dr Lang. will he be able to cure Barnabas and Vicky? On to the next chapter to find out!
kaleen1212 chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
I wonder what Vicki will think of becoming a vampire... Hmm. If she does. Doctor Lang may have something to say about that. I am impressed how smoothly the story goes. The storyline seen to all flow together.
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 6/2/2016
I was sure Angelique was going to interfere with the marriage. However, I have no doubt she will interfere shortly. Another good chapter !
kaleen1212 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Whenever Nicholas and Angelique are together, you can count on a lot of mischief. I just know they're going to cause trouble for the Collins family. You write the characters so well. It is is if we are watching the show itself.
kaleen1212 chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
I don't like delays. Something always happens to really cause havoc. Good chapter.
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Just getting caught up. I love how you have brought Doctor Lang into the story. Will he and Julia finally found a cure for Barnabas? Or will Angelique interfere again? Can't wait to found out
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Nice start. I like a vulnerable Victoria. Will he turn her or find a cure? Hmmm...will have to wait and see.