Reviews for A Different Sky
Critic chapter 16 . 6/3
Ok, if my best friend for a couple years revealed that he was a she, I will admit I would be upset, but only because they lied, I wouldn't run away, acting like they killed my puppy. So the Sonic scene is fucking stupid.
YoshiElement chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
Will there be anymore chapters, or another story that continues the story? Please send a link or etc! ~From a peppy fan
twintwistTheFox chapter 15 . 9/28/2015
Antoine is a coyote. Nice work. I reveiwed your work earlier. I thought it was so good I am reading it again. Don't know if I am reviewing under a different name. If it is different it is Twist the fox.
Seth.Smelser chapter 18 . 9/8/2015
Well this gave me inspiration for a crossover
Bob chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
Sounded a little homophobic, but it's been an okay enough story so far.
Boulder the Fox chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Awesome story man! I love the romaction! This could have an awesome sequel where maybe they try to rescue and befriend Sniveley.
FlyingHigh 205 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really like this story. I was hoping to say thank you but I cant. Im sorry if this is weird or im bothering you, but I really loved reading everything that happened. Antoine's bad english was captured perfectly and all personalities were perfect. This story is amazing and its one of the best I have read. I really wish that stories like these never ended, they are so good that when it ends it makes you sad it does end. Thank you for the amazing story. I have read this a few times and I really hope you don't stop writting.
DontWorryAboutIt chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Your interpretation of gays kinda butchered the story for me, and trust me, I'm extremely tolerant with literature. (I mean, I'm reading Sonic fanfiction, you gotta be tolerant to read some of that crap.)
But, you took gays and made them seem like they're such bad people, stripped of all masculinity. When in reality, the crap gays deal with every day in the end manage to shape them into manlier men than professional friggin' wrestlers.
And is Mobius even that biased? They have no petty religion to point them in such a hateful direction, it kills the very little indulgence there was in the fic to begin with...
Guest chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Please tell me you DONT have something agaisnt gays cuz u sound like you do
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
This is the 2 time I've read this! So great I just love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I love this so much it is the 2 time reading it for myself!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
YES YES YES YES YES YES OMG U IS AWESKME!
dantenerofreak chapter 18 . 3/31/2014