Reviews for Eight Days
Love the story can't wait for more updates.
flecour chapter 30 . 10/19
Awesome story all the way through :)
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 1 . 10/18
Awesome
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 30 . 10/17
So excited to see an update. Yay Charlie knows. I think once he figures out Jacob was deliberately trying to get Edward and thereby Bella in trouble he's going to be ticked at Jacob. Sorry, but I don't for one minute believe he told out if concern for Bella. He knew fine well Edward would never hurt her or let her get hurt. He was being spiteful.
megsie1977 chapter 30 . 10/13
Wow! Been loving your story and the Aussie spin! Always love a story with a different spin on new moon too, can’t seem to put them down and this has been no exception! Please update soon! Thanks for sharing, I’m gonna check out some more of your stuff too!
Megan - South Aus
gabby1017 chapter 30 . 10/11
Can't wait for Charlie to see Edward and listen to his story... Unicorns?... hmmm!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 30 . 10/11
Can't get enough of your story telling. Just love your writing and characterisation of all of the Cullen's. Thank you.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 29 . 10/11
I cannot tell you how over he moon I am to see this update. This story is far too good to leave unfinished. Well done and a big thank you.
Cullenosopy chapter 30 . 10/11
Come on, Edward, Bella will break her hand if she hits Jacob. Edward might, also. Charlie is being a little too much of a dick. Cops are lied to and tell lies on a daily basis, having to deal with criminals and lowlife. I suppose he is just blown away by the information Jacob gave him, especially if Jacob phased in front of him. I'm sure a few Vitamin R's were consumed after the demonstration.

Thank you!
Cissan chapter 30 . 10/10
Found this story a couple of days ago. Love it!
BixieRosen chapter 30 . 10/9
I've just read the whole story in two days, and I've as one who's always hated the 'I will die for you'/'I will leave you to save you' storyline in the original, this story is such a breath of fresh air. You've written it beautifully, and the characters are so realistic in both their development and reactions, I truly feel like I'm along for the ride. It's the type of story where the storytelling flows naturally, I never have to stop and think that the writing is clunky or that it's a good idea but badly executed (which can be quite common with fanfiction). Eight Days has been a real joy, and to see a realistic portrayal of ADULT Bella and Edward whilst still based on canon is such a treat. I can't wait to see how you finish it!
rachelke86 chapter 28 . 10/9
I can’t get enough of this story. Your characters are so real (love your Edward) en the overall story is incredible, even better than the original version :-)
BEST STORY EVER!
ScottishRose1028 chapter 30 . 10/7
I absolutely adore Modern Edward - and as always, I adore your stories. I can't wait to see what happens next! XO
Zveka68 chapter 30 . 10/6
she said she in first chapter that she had scholarship for UCLA and now she said that she met Alexander in college in Floride...?

she spend only one year in Forks and Jacob is her best friend?...but what kind of best friend will kick so low ...

I'm a little disappointed in Bella ... she didn't really defend Edward when Charlie called ... I mean she is adult, she have right to live her life as she want ...

hope Cullen's will be able to find Marion :)
5,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »