Reviews for Eight Days
CoppertopJ chapter 2 . 23h
Update soon.
MistaMeow chapter 28 . 6/22
I just discovered this story for the first time and read through it in a couple days. It’s so wonderful! I adore this version of Bella and Edward. The story is compelling and well-written. Thank you so much for all the time and effort that you’ve put into writing and sharing it! I really hope you finish the story, as I’d love to see just a little more!
katiedgar6 chapter 28 . 6/13
I really adore this story. Hopefully you update soon!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 28 . 6/4
Oh, I can’t wait to read about Charlie and Renee’s
responses! I’m so in love with this story, hon!
*huggles*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 27 . 6/4
I’m so glad Jasper has claimed the position of the ‘New Sherriff’ in Town! The Cullens will kill them with kindness...and vegetarianism!
*huggles*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 26 . 6/4
I can’t wait to see how you wrap up the Romanian
threat. Because, seems to me, they’re a bigger
threat than the Volturi were. (I do love mentioning
them in the past-tense!)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 25 . 6/3
Oh, WOW! I am so glad the fire was not as
Alice thought she was seeing it. What a case
of serendipity!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 24 . 6/3
Oh, God! Marc is about to be lunch!
renewagain chapter 28 . 6/3
Wow. I may have told you this before. But if it’s been a while I will just say you write THE BEST canon NM twists. I’ve been on a reread kick and went back to read all my favorites and I’ve just made my way through all of yours except Bloodlines - actually the only one I never read - and this one - because on my first pass through fanfic you hadn’t written this yet.
Anyway I was reading along when you wrote this for the first chapters and for some reason stopped reading fic. I guess it’s been a year. And after reading Keepsake and Distractions this week I kept looking at this and wondering how I felt about a canon human Edward. And the answer is that I adored him. You have really done amazing things with all your stories and I love the details you have always revealed about Edwards personality, so I guess if anyone could pull this off, it would be you. I think it has a conclusion, even though you said there was more ...it’s been a long time. But I’m still dying to know what more you had in mind. This is a fun pair to hang out with, I hope you get inspired again and come back to it. Thank you for all your writing!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 23 . 6/3
I had a feeling Marc was a part of this! Nooooo!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 22 . 6/3
Gah! *clicking ‘next’*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 21 . 6/3
You have me biting my nails!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 20 . 6/3
Why did Alice never consider that having the
family HELP them might change the outcome,
if not the circumstances?! So much for big,
vampire brains.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 19 . 6/3
Ah-oah! Is their right days of bliss up, already?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 18 . 6/3
Oh, I just want to squeeze him...and kick
Alexander‘s arse. My hubby has a tendency
to plan like Alex did, but he NEVER gets on
my phone, or into my purse...even WITH
permission. Phones, wallets and purses are
our own private business, period. And he
might tell me it was dangerous to go, and
he’d bellow and bitch if I persisted, but he
would never tell me I could NOT go. He
MIGHT insist he join me, however.
4,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »