Reviews for Eight Days
Are you any closer to posting the next chapter?
I love the story and i really want a new chapter, please.
Can't wait to read more.
NKubie chapter 26 . 8/6
I'm sorry I'm so incredibly behind with this review. But know that I read it right away, but suck at typing on my phone. Anyway...

I don't know if it was intentional, but that scene in the hospital where they were trying to come up with a cover story is spaced differently than the rest of the chapter. It made it seem like the back-and-forth comments were coming at a more frenetic pace and that's just how I imagined them trying to hurry up and think of something. So intentional or not, it was brilliant! j/s

I'm really looking forward to finding out more about Marion!

Thank you, as always, for sharing your amazing talent and for writing my favorite Vampwards!
xo
N
2loveybunnies chapter 26 . 8/4
LOVED IT! So glad that the worst is over and the Volturi are just done. I love that scene at the private cove - especially since I've seen the inspiration photo! Things seem to be working out perfectly for our couple, as I knew they would eventually because you always give us the HEA that we desire. I hate that we're at the end, it's been so lovely to have this story to look forward to and I will miss it greatly. I truly hope you will continue to give us a little fanfic while continuing to work on your original stories. I don't want to hear it if you're done with us, I'd rather not know for sure and have the hope that you'll pop back in again soon. Thank you for this, I'm sorry it took me so long to get to reading and review it, but summer here in Chicago is a crazy time and we have so little of it that we have to make it count! Looking forward to the wrap-up, and thanks for the heads-up so we know it's coming! XOXO
Vtweetymccn chapter 26 . 8/1
So is Marion related to Jasper some how?
KEEP WRITING!️
I absolutely love that Alice's vision all along was about Bella destroyong the Volturi! It's a great lesson of making your own fate and not believing what you see or letting fear blind you.

Dying to hear about Marion's story. Also, I'd love an intimate wedding ceremony at the lighthouse on new years...
KTNCullen chapter 26 . 7/26
Ugh I loved this chapter so, so much! I've read it several times already, as well as rereading the entire story leading up to this. I can't tell you how much I love it. So many swoony moments in this chapter especially...and the skinny dipping part? All the yeses! I am getting pretty sad that were nearing the end. There's so much I want t share in with these two! Thank you so much for all the love and thought and care and crazy talent you put into this for us.
I'm super curious about Marion's story, as well as what Bella thinks she saw when the Volturi went up in flames?
I can't wait for more. Thank you!
Katy
Tell us too! Tell us too!
london spam chapter 25 . 7/25
Ha! I love it! I felt violated as Aro mind raped Edward, but then... it was great. Interesting that Heidi took the time to kill Jane and save Marc.

Love Edward's refusal to wait another moment! Maybe they can have the wedding at dawn on New Year's Day at the light house.
london spam chapter 24 . 7/25
Bella and Edward have basically been outed by complete coincidence. Marion chose Sydney and the rest was sealed in fate.

I'm tthinking Bella sets that fire to create a barrier between her and the Volturi os something like that.
london spam chapter 23 . 7/25
I figured out the cornices as soon as Beryl mentioned the remodel, but I didn't see Marc coming! OMG!

I hope Alice is warning Edward!
kmap111 chapter 26 . 7/24
What a beautiful family reunion! I loved every word of this chapter.

I guess Edward just HAD to propose again lol I loved it, and their swim in the ocean under the sun ;)

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter and what's the story behind Marion!
roxnroll chapter 26 . 7/24
Loved the chapter!
Rox
london spam chapter 22 . 7/23
Edward isn't the only one who was scared for a minute there. Talk about a role reversal. The funny thing is that Bella's right. Aro can't read ger mind and if she was awat from Edward for long enough they wouldn't smell him. No matter...
4,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »