Reviews for Eight Days
Kageyjay chapter 2 . 7/31
Oh no! I just saw that you haven't finished! I've read all of the rest of your stories, this was looking good. Only one chapter and an epilogue left! What happened?
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 28 . 7/20
i just found this story and loved it so far. i really really hope you are still planning on finishing the last chapter and epilogue, despite the time since your last update. i would LOVE to see them with her family, so she gets to have that and edward without any kind of fear of secrets. i love the characters and the development. edward was so OOC to me that it was a little weird, but i guess that he just matured and went through all his dark periods and came out this way... but still had plenty of true characteristics so i could still visualize it. i really really hope you continue!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 28 . 7/4
This story deserves to be brought home. Please complete it!
Shanen chapter 28 . 7/2
So...no next chapter or epilogue? That stinks. This was a good story. One of the more unique. I do hope all is well and you just became too busy to finish. Perhaps if we are lucky, you’ll come back and finish.
Kristin323 chapter 28 . 6/28
Your story is one of my favorites. I hope you eventually find your way back to it and complete it.
CoppertopJ chapter 2 . 6/24
Update soon.
MistaMeow chapter 28 . 6/22
I just discovered this story for the first time and read through it in a couple days. It’s so wonderful! I adore this version of Bella and Edward. The story is compelling and well-written. Thank you so much for all the time and effort that you’ve put into writing and sharing it! I really hope you finish the story, as I’d love to see just a little more!
katiedgar6 chapter 28 . 6/13
I really adore this story. Hopefully you update soon!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 28 . 6/4
Oh, I can’t wait to read about Charlie and Renee’s
responses! I’m so in love with this story, hon!
*huggles*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 27 . 6/4
I’m so glad Jasper has claimed the position of the ‘New Sherriff’ in Town! The Cullens will kill them with kindness...and vegetarianism!
*huggles*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 26 . 6/4
I can’t wait to see how you wrap up the Romanian
threat. Because, seems to me, they’re a bigger
threat than the Volturi were. (I do love mentioning
them in the past-tense!)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 25 . 6/3
Oh, WOW! I am so glad the fire was not as
Alice thought she was seeing it. What a case
of serendipity!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 24 . 6/3
Oh, God! Marc is about to be lunch!
renewagain chapter 28 . 6/3
Wow. I may have told you this before. But if it’s been a while I will just say you write THE BEST canon NM twists. I’ve been on a reread kick and went back to read all my favorites and I’ve just made my way through all of yours except Bloodlines - actually the only one I never read - and this one - because on my first pass through fanfic you hadn’t written this yet.
Anyway I was reading along when you wrote this for the first chapters and for some reason stopped reading fic. I guess it’s been a year. And after reading Keepsake and Distractions this week I kept looking at this and wondering how I felt about a canon human Edward. And the answer is that I adored him. You have really done amazing things with all your stories and I love the details you have always revealed about Edwards personality, so I guess if anyone could pull this off, it would be you. I think it has a conclusion, even though you said there was more ...it’s been a long time. But I’m still dying to know what more you had in mind. This is a fun pair to hang out with, I hope you get inspired again and come back to it. Thank you for all your writing!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 23 . 6/3
I had a feeling Marc was a part of this! Nooooo!
4,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »