Reviews for Eight Days
Faithkeeper chapter 28 . 1/18
It was absolutely worth the wait! I love this story!
JordynnEm chapter 8 . 1/18
Suzanne, I'm re-reading this, so that when you update ALL of the details will be fresh. Your writing is brilliant. I've ordered your original works from Amazon. Thank you for sharing your gift in a forum such as this. Clearly, you don't need to do so.
Guess what chapter 28 . 1/8
I am sooo thrilled to log in and find another chapter...not that I haven't been rereading your story or pondering it more than I should be or anything. Thank you for sharing your efforts with us. I have a huge smile on my face...and a possible crush on your Edward.
mommymac0508 chapter 28 . 1/8
I loved it all of every word
glo4twilight chapter 28 . 1/8
finally they really have some normalcy in their life now. edward ever the thoughtful fiance. he is so cute with the kids. excellent chapter can't wait for more.
glo4twilight chapter 27 . 1/7
Omg bella and her over thinking mind. I loved her and carlisles interaction. Its a good thing she has loving and caring people around her
glo4twilight chapter 26 . 1/7
yayyy! it's awesome that bella basically single handedly got rid of all of the Voturi. maybe carlisle should take over now. or if the romanians heear of it...anyways that's neither here nor there lol! so glad they're all back together and completely safe. love that edward proposed again even after the original proposal. and that sexy swim was a bit delicious! love their relationship and how close they've become. they've been through soooo much! love your work!
glo4twilight chapter 25 . 1/6
yayyyy! i am so glad that the fucking volturi are burnt up! woohoo! as for marc what a fucking coward. it's good that the volturi had to be destroyed i was wondering how it was gonna come about because they knew way too much for the cullens to be left alone. phew! awesome chapter.
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 1/6
wow he is such a dick! i do hope that edward and alice can get to bella. there's obviously going to be a fire in the place so i hope aro get burnt to a crisp! lol. of course i guess marc will get his too.
mo kagen chapter 28 . 1/6
Thank you!
glo4twilight chapter 23 . 1/5
omg! wtf, Marc? just when they thought everything was sorted. i really am kinda speechless so i'm just gonna read on
glo4twilight chapter 22 . 1/4
omg thank goodness edward managed to get bella out of that crazy meltdown. I can't believe she did that! i hope they find out soon why the v is after that woman.
glo4twilight chapter 21 . 1/4
omg bella sure did have a bit of a panic attack lol. they certainly wouldn't know that edward is there.
glo4twilight chapter 20 . 1/3
I love edwards protectiveness. And while alice was highly pissing me off im glad things are improving with them all.
icrodriguez chapter 28 . 1/3
Forgive me for taking so long to post my review as I've been dealing with a family emergency since Thanksgiving. I absolutely loved this chapter! I especially loved Bella's fantasy of Edward in a tux! Good Lord, Bella! That's every woman's fantasy! LOL! Happy New Year, Hun!
4,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »