Reviews for Eight Days
alainaroullier chapter 36 . 10/25
They found it!
Romanian Reader chapter 36 . 10/19
If Marion Tinsley's grandfather is Romanian, the correct spelling of his name is either Gheorghe or George. In Romanian, the name George exists in two spellings and two different pronunciations: George with two soft g sounds and Gheorghe with two hard g sounds, written as gh in Romanian, as in Italian. In both Romanian and Italian, ⟨gh⟩ represents /ɡ/ (the voiced velar plosive) before ⟨e⟩ and ⟨i⟩.
Low-key want you to write another vampward fic after reading midnight sun lol
Vtweetymccn chapter 36 . 10/17
Sorry it’s late but I haven’t got any alerts saying it’s been updated. Hope all is well?
KEEP WRITING ️ ️
LaPumuckl chapter 36 . 10/17
Very fitting!
piccolini.cuscino chapter 36 . 10/15
If it counts, my vote would have been alpine lake in New Zealand for purely biased and selfish reasons haha.
Loving this story! Just started reading it a couple of days ago for the first time and I'm so glad I did :)
Steph5625 chapter 36 . 10/13
I just found out your fic and I’m really glad that you are continuing to write it. Thanks for sharing it.
I devoured it in a couple of days and I can’t get enough. I think the idea is very original and very well executed.
I fell in love with both of them. I like how they’ve grown and Step by step are finding happiness.
One of the things that will stay with me forever is the way Edward, Emm and Rose are enjoying life. How the small things are so amazing things. We sometimes forget that.
Be safe.
Anda chapter 36 . 10/11
Lovely chapter. When others would wrap up their fics you still write more and as you are so good with the little things it is always enjoyable.
One more thing- even if Edward doesn’t want to call it full circle, it kind of is. He needed Bella before he met her in Forks and he needed her before he met her again in Australia. He seemingly had his life worked out in both cases - but once he met her, his life was turned upside down. Okay, so maybe I am corny but I still think it’s true. As strong as he is, whether man or vampire, he always needs Bella to make his world right. Good thing Bella wants him just as much he wants Bella too...
chasinge chapter 36 . 10/13
Perfect chapter :)
Lulutbo chapter 36 . 10/11
I have absolutely, surprisingly, fallen in love with your story! I just could not put it down and have now reached the end of posted chapters. I anxiously await updates ️
Lulabell75 chapter 36 . 10/9
Loved it! Can’t wait for more!

Lula
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 36 . 10/9
Wow! Has it been 4.5 years since the story posted! Our world has certainly changed!

I love this Edward and Bella! So glad they found their way back to one another :)
readicted chapter 36 . 10/4
Perfect. So perfect. I'm glad they didn't let the darker moments overshadow all of the happy, funny and magical times they shared in Forks. I love that Edward was able to recognize curtain markers and give them both the gift of that new memory of their meadow in her winter glory. And nice twist with having Edward choose the place and also the date. Such a meaningful date. It was just perfect. Thank you, thank you.
readicted chapter 35 . 10/4
Oh my gosh, this chapter! How do you do it? I loved it so much. Your words , the way to weave them, there transportive and evocative. My hubby has asked me more than once what's got me chuckling or talking to myself. It was amazing, sexy, exasperating, melancholy and then so touchingly hopeful. I am so enamored with this story. I have resisted read I g these last couple of chapters, knowing I will soon not be able to click Next to go on to a new chapter. You don't know how it's tortured me ;) I can definitely understand the complicated and confusing emotions and thoughts that Edward has been experiencing ever since he laid eyes on Bella Swan again. Dealing with the Volturi, the wolves, his past vigilantism, then wondering if in Bella's eyes he can ever fully measure up to the Edward she first fell in love with. It's a lot, like Bella said. Vampire Edward was so confident, perhaps a bit arrogant, and so good at almost everything. But he was never perfect, and he wasn't good at everything. Edward has had had a crisis of confidence and self image before, it's not surprising that being back in Forks with Bella, and the wolves and all the memories of a past life has brought it all to the fore again. I hope you are doing well during these uncertain times, thank you for a wonderful chapter.
readicted chapter 34 . 10/4
Wow what a pr!ck Alexander is. Not what I imagined, but then again I can't recall what was mentioned about him in earlier chapters. I don't even recall how they broke up. I want go back and see, but every time I do that I get so enraptured with the story again, I end up doing a complete re-read. I hope Edward's not reverting and its just in him, a part of him. I wonder if it was just his enhanced hearing-he did say he still had very good hearing and moved better than most. Or is it because he looked Alexander up. He did see those Facebook pics. I have a theory about Bella too. Wonder if I'm right. I love the very thoughtful gift that Charlie gave them.
6,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »