Reviews for Eight Days
Kageyjay chapter 32 . 8/17
I was looking over my PMs, and I came back to read chapter 32. Then I realized I had never left a comment for this chapter.
I'm glad everything is out in the open. The unfortunate thing is that the news wouldn't have been so welcome before. At the the end of the chapter I like the banter between Charlie and Edward about baseball teams through the ages. Charlie's last question was perfect!
When you get the next chapter posted I'll be waiting!
God I love this fic so much!
Please update soon! I'm so not ready to say goodbye to these characters!
17wilsonh chapter 32 . 7/29
This is the second time I've read this story and I just love it so much! I really hope you update it, but even if you don't it was still a great read. Best of luck to you!

~Hayley
Wow, well, it's taken me a long time to get around to reading this story. I'm not new to Twilight, but I'm relatively new to the fandom and fanfiction. I've heard people rec'ing your stories for a while and I've just kind of made my way down your list in order of publication. I'm not a reviewer, but this chapter has had such a profound affect on me that I needed to express myself. I know I'm extremely late to the party, but I'm totally blown away by your decision to go this route with Edward. I do not think it makes him well rounded at all. I think it makes him extremely ordinary, like any other human male who could be called by any other name in our world. This makes me very sad. I think I'll stop reading here, as no amount of talent can fix this travesty.
Redtini chapter 1 . 7/7
I’ve heard so much about this fic that I had to start it and I’m so glad I did ️
Gue chapter 30 . 7/2
I am the proverbial broken record, stuck on repeat: I love your writing and your creativity. We are so honored that you share your talents with us. I’ve reread your stories quite a bit. Sometimes I just miss them like old friends. Sometimes I have reread a couple as a palate cleanser after reading something depressing or angst-ridden.

It took me a while to warm up to this Bella but this Edward captured my heart during the first reading - probably when he was sitting on the stoop, come to fight fate and chat with Greg the Gnome. I’ve looked up places in Australia just to feel closer to this story. You’ve infused the character with so much humanity with strength, integrity, intelligence...and, of course, sex appeal that leaps off the written medium. Thank you so much.
TheEasternWind chapter 8 . 6/24
I don't know why but this made me cry so hard. All those lost chances and years gone by. Whew. Brilliant writing.
Donthavealogin chapter 28 . 6/16
I have just found this story and inhaled 27 Chapters. This is, without a doubt, the best fic I have ever read. Truly brilliant. I don't have a log in, but I'm hoping when I look you up, you have written more stories I can go and read. Congratulations and thank you
izzymarie chapter 32 . 6/18
God, this story is fantastic. I’ve read all your fanfic worksit is such an absolute pleasure to see that just when I think you couldn’t possibly create something more amazing than the last, you top all expectations with the next. I can’t wait to see what comes next. I’m constantly torn between wanting to see the finished product and never wanting it to end. I hope all is well with you! Thank you again for blessing us with a one of a kind take on the series.
Just checking in again to tell you how much I love your stories and your writing and This Edward - yum. You add so much creativity along with your stories. Warm wishes from across the oceans.
Isamuso chapter 32 . 6/12
This has been a cracker of a good read. Excellent story idea, love the setting in Aus. Your ‘voice’ is authentic and that gives the characters new life and depth. Thanks for the work you have put into it.
Orangeduck23 chapter 9 . 6/9
I really hope Edward and Bella become vampires again.
Wow, it's been 4 months since an update. :( Our beloved couple is at a pretty good place in the story right now, so you could essentially mark this baby complete. I think we'd all be okay with that. It'd be better than the continuous waiting for the continuation.
debba8 chapter 32 . 6/1
Please please update
whjwilson chapter 32 . 5/31
Dying for the next chapter or ending
Love to see their wedding or reaction of a pregnancy and delivery can only imagine Edward bout be over the moon. He probably would be so protective of her even more than he already is...
Beautiful way to end this amazing story. I've read so many amazing stories but this is in my top 5 and Ive read thousands edited hundreds i just love these two

Im dying for another chapter or 2 lol