Reviews for Eight Days
dandelionswish chapter 36 . 11/24
In love with this vampire-turned-human Edward. I’ve not read a fanfic with that idea yet. I do hope we eventually get an ending! I’ve officially read all of your stories, and I hope that there will be more in the future.
maembe13 chapter 36 . 11/19
beautifully written. Your evolution of Edward's character is absolutely gorgeous. His insecurities, his struggles, his appreciation of humanness, and his lingering vampiric traits are so well thought out and portrayed. You have so many insightful and profound observations in here of what it means to be human, as well as the huge gulf between human lives and vampire.

i love the setting and how you grounded this in a particular place with attention to local slang and culture. that just makes this so much better. I love those details you add inthe photography, fast food wrappers, Edwards clumsiness and his need for glasses, embarrassing moments and cupcake beanbag chairs- it was beautiful storytelling.

the way the vision came about too, after all the fears and build up, was brilliant and unexpected.

the ending though has meandered quite a bit and introduced side conflicts which were not necessarily part of the original plot line. it feels almost like there could have been a stronger conclusion to the original story (i.e. the marion part) followed by an extended epilogue with all the travel and follow up fun.

i have enjoyed the progressions of these characters throughout your various stories. they seem to age and get older each time you write a story and they grow with your writing abilities.

thanks so much for this!
cullensrule chapter 10 . 11/17
Marion knows that a vampire bite. I am sure she will popup again. Maybe it's a good thing she can't stay at her apartment. Finally Bella has a danger signal and she listened to it.
cullensrule chapter 9 . 11/16
That was a great first kiss. As a human and decidedly new and improved Edward that has to count as a first kiss.
cullensrule chapter 6 . 11/12
they are going on a date!
cullensrule chapter 5 . 11/11
I think the artist of the dragon card is Rosalie and Emmett's child. Now that we know they are humans.
iwmec chapter 5 . 10/11
I have mixed feelings about this
I really love the idea, it's brilliant, but it feels like we're meeting new characters. I understand the growing up explanation, but to not have anything at all .. hmm.. or maybe they will have similarities I'll just wait and see.
iwmec chapter 3 . 10/11
wow.. huge wtf for me..
I'm pretty intrigued
iwmec chapter 2 . 10/11
wow.. pretty interesting..
I love the build up.. but I pictured Bellas reaction to be much bigger.. although I don't know in ur story what happened between them.. but to think of E turning from V to H .. I mean Cannon B would've passed out at least don't u think? lol..
Y-Knott chapter 36 . 9/18
Love this syory Almost a year since last update. :(
Hope all is well.
Virginia May chapter 36 . 9/2
*le sigh* I must have read this four times thru already, but... may just have to make it 5. It's sooooo good. Wishing your muse some lovely inspiring thoughts and words!
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 8/30
Please please write more. It's so good and so sweet. I'd really love to read the wedding and an epilogue with children.
Mickey Hall

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE.
Maddy chapter 36 . 8/26
found myself binge re reading this lately, I hope it hasn't been discontinued!
I loved each and every one of your stories. Hope you will finish this one too!
17wilsonh chapter 36 . 8/16
Hey! is the story still active? I really hope you finish it, I can tell the end is in sight and love it so much!
6,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »