Reviews for Eight Days
shannaro-sakura chapter 22 . 4/25/2022
You had me at the first half, not gonna lie.
I really thought Edward would let her go. But he didn’t! Ahhhh your Edward is GREAT! Love him!
Also, I hope we’ll have a good reunion with Esme, Carlisle and Bella
shannaro-sakura chapter 21 . 4/25/2022
Woahh! I never thought so far, but Bella is absolutely right! I thought that Marion might be what Edward is - a former vampire. There MUST be others…
This is such a rollercoaster!
shannaro-sakura chapter 20 . 4/25/2022
That was great! As usual, you are rectifying everything that went wrong with the original story. The controlling ways of Alice, the manipulation, the secrecy.. and you found the perfect workaround! I love it! Also it’s great to see how dangerous Alice really is. After all, she’s a vampire! Thank you for that chapter. I am eager for more!
shannaro-sakura chapter 19 . 4/25/2022
ALICE! I know that means that something terrible will happen… but… ALICE!
I wonder how Bella and Alice will act around each other!
shannaro-sakura chapter 18 . 4/24/2022
I like all of the backstories that you invented. It all makes sense. Your OCs work really well
shannaro-sakura chapter 17 . 4/24/2022
Edward really is great with kids! i hope you are not bothered by my reviews I know they are short, but always heartfelt.
I‘m very grateful that I can read this story, it keeps me motivated throughout the day. I usually only read at night before sleep and think about your story with anticipation! But right now, I needed a break and decided to reward myself with a early reading!
shannaro-sakura chapter 16 . 4/24/2022
That was cute! Thanks for the fluff! Considering the chapter count, I‘m afraid there will be some kind of bombshell and conflict awaiting, so I‘ll take all the fluff I can get!
shannaro-sakura chapter 15 . 4/24/2022
I‘m not a fan of sex scenes but the way you wrote it was very „bearable“ to me. I don’t know how to express this, I don’t mean to be condescending. You wrote it very tasteful? Chaste? Sorry, english is not my first language and it shows right now. I liked how you weren’t crass. Your focus was on love, not lust, and I am glad.
shannaro-sakura chapter 14 . 4/23/2022
So now that big parts of the past were adressed, I wo der what the future will bring :)
shannaro-sakura chapter 13 . 4/22/2022
What is Emmett doing there?! Let’s find out!
Onwards to the next chapterrrrrr~~
shannaro-sakura chapter 12 . 4/22/2022
By now I‘m absolutely hooked on this story, as you have probably guessed by my frequency of reviews :D
I should really go to bed though…. Hmmm…
I know I sound like a broken record:
Thank you for this story. :3
shannaro-sakura chapter 11 . 4/22/2022
And again such a perfect chapter. And I‘m so glad that there‘s not lemon here. I am not into the lemony things but usually they are everywhere, so I immensely enjoyed this chapter only teasing but not going through with anything. I also like that it‘s not all perfect - they still have their issues and they get annoyed with each other. Looks like a far healthier relationship to me.

There‘s a nagging thought about the curator in the museum noticing the scar on Bellas hand. It will be important I guess? I‘m so bad at these foreshadowing things…
shannaro-sakura chapter 10 . 4/22/2022
I love all of your explanations and logic. You really put a lot of thought into all of this and it shows. Thank you for your time, talent and dedication!
shannaro-sakura chapter 9 . 4/22/2022
This was exactly what I needed right now. I love your OCs by the way, the old lady is so lovely!
Thank you very much for this story!
shannaro-sakura chapter 8 . 4/22/2022
That was great. Of course I don’t like Edwards choice, bit I understand it. It‘s only human… just like him ;)
Ohhh this was the best chapter so far, I absolutely love it. Thank you so much
6,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »