Reviews for Eight Days
readicted chapter 36 . 10/4
Perfect. So perfect. I'm glad they didn't let the darker moments overshadow all of the happy, funny and magical times they shared in Forks. I love that Edward was able to recognize curtain markers and give them both the gift of that new memory of their meadow in her winter glory. And nice twist with having Edward choose the place and also the date. Such a meaningful date. It was just perfect. Thank you, thank you.
readicted chapter 35 . 10/4
Oh my gosh, this chapter! How do you do it? I loved it so much. Your words , the way to weave them, there transportive and evocative. My hubby has asked me more than once what's got me chuckling or talking to myself. It was amazing, sexy, exasperating, melancholy and then so touchingly hopeful. I am so enamored with this story. I have resisted read I g these last couple of chapters, knowing I will soon not be able to click Next to go on to a new chapter. You don't know how it's tortured me ;) I can definitely understand the complicated and confusing emotions and thoughts that Edward has been experiencing ever since he laid eyes on Bella Swan again. Dealing with the Volturi, the wolves, his past vigilantism, then wondering if in Bella's eyes he can ever fully measure up to the Edward she first fell in love with. It's a lot, like Bella said. Vampire Edward was so confident, perhaps a bit arrogant, and so good at almost everything. But he was never perfect, and he wasn't good at everything. Edward has had had a crisis of confidence and self image before, it's not surprising that being back in Forks with Bella, and the wolves and all the memories of a past life has brought it all to the fore again. I hope you are doing well during these uncertain times, thank you for a wonderful chapter.
readicted chapter 34 . 10/4
Wow what a pr!ck Alexander is. Not what I imagined, but then again I can't recall what was mentioned about him in earlier chapters. I don't even recall how they broke up. I want go back and see, but every time I do that I get so enraptured with the story again, I end up doing a complete re-read. I hope Edward's not reverting and its just in him, a part of him. I wonder if it was just his enhanced hearing-he did say he still had very good hearing and moved better than most. Or is it because he looked Alexander up. He did see those Facebook pics. I have a theory about Bella too. Wonder if I'm right. I love the very thoughtful gift that Charlie gave them.
Camila0803 chapter 36 . 10/4
I am loving it
Anxious about the continuation
Annie chapter 36 . 10/1
Your story is wonderful
4esme chapter 36 . 9/29
I love this story. One of my favorites in the fandom — I’m so glad I discovered it during this 2020 twilight renaissance. I love your other fics too but this one takes the cake for me.

So excited you’ve updated! :)
NKubie chapter 36 . 10/1
I was thinking about you and voila, here was a new chapter! I love the memories you create for them. They could so be canon. Better than, even!

And I also agree that Edward's venue choice is perfect!

We're getting along as well as can be expected. Certainly not where we saw ourselves even 8 months ago. Hope you and yours are doing well too!

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
Fleur50 chapter 36 . 9/30
J’ai adoré. Au plaisir de lire le prochain épisode.
jansails chapter 36 . 9/30
How perfectly lovely!
Talking through a little of Forks' & Australia past & present, families, & their future, their strength & commitment in each other.
jansails2
Nathalielafayette chapter 36 . 9/30
I never want this story to end! This is my favourite fan fic
Fleur50 chapter 35 . 9/30
C’est si agréable de relire cette histoire...
Fleur50 chapter 34 . 9/30
J’adore!
Fleur50 chapter 33 . 9/30
Wow
kmfroggi chapter 36 . 9/29
Wonderful wedding planning ! And love the romantic side of the date and place
So glad u updated! Love the chapter as always ️