Reviews for Eight Days
Reinbeau chapter 36 . 9/28
I had given up on this again. So glad to be wrong.

Thank goodness they didn't get lost.
Isabel chapter 36 . 9/25
Love your stories! Thanks for sharing!
Take care xx
Anda chapter 1 . 9/24
I am so happy you are still writing this story. First thing first though, I will read through the highlights once more before I indulge in the new chapter.
pipelynn chapter 36 . 9/26
I loved this update! Ready for a sweet wedding next!
I could've screamed when I saw that you updated this story! I wasn't really expecting an update when I refreshed the site so you can't imagine how happy this made me! Especially in these times it's so nice to be able to escape into your version of Bellas and Edwards world! I love that they still got back to the meadow and the date Edward chose for their wedding I never like to read wedding scenes but I'm actually looking forward to this! (Hoping that we will actually get to read this) Oh and thank you so much to give us some images of their perfect summer together I always wanted to read more about this time of theirs!
As always looking forward to the next chapter!
Hope you are doing well!
Lots of love!
Simplesmente maravilhoso...mal posso esperar pela continuação!

Muito obrigada pelo seu lindo trabalho!
Chibijem chapter 36 . 9/24
What a wonderfully done chapter! Well worth the wait and much needed at this time in the world. Can't wait to read more...Thank you for continuing the story.
smileforsun chapter 36 . 9/26
I'm delighted to see an update! This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics. I love that they're still learning and struggle. That's been one of the key points of this story, but it's still so relatable. I hope you're doing well in these very bizarre times!
KTNCullen chapter 36 . 9/26
Ahhhhhh this chapter is the perfect antidote to our current reality. Thank you! I love how at peace Edward is now that he’d exorcised some Forks demons. I am glad they did find their meadow too, especially with their current frame of mind. A wedding at Palm Beach! That’s Edwards home, right?
So perfect!
Hope all is well in your part of the world and you and yours are staying safe. Please send some good vibes for us here in the states. We could use them!
Thank you so much for this update! Totally made my week!
Katy
pnkats chapter 36 . 9/26
So glad for an update on this great story. Wondering how many chapters we have left?
Seems like they are making new memories which is good and glad that Edward still has some of those vampire instincts as I really do kind of miss the old vampire Edward.
Just re read the keepsake again. It never gets old and still one of my most favorite Edward and Bella vampire stories of all time!
Kayozm chapter 36 . 9/26
Lovely. And marrying in Australia is good, so RoseEmmett don’t have to fly internationally with a newborn-that is no fun! Practicalities. They’re important! Also, lovely. Glad they found the meadow and not a mountain lion.
Hope 2020 isn’t treating you too badly. I’ve forgotten, though I’m sure I’ve known, where in the world, or where in Australia, you are. It’s almost completely normal in canberra now. I’m sure we are too complacent by half. Just keeping fingers crossed for a mild fire season now!
Kayozm chapter 35 . 9/26
It makes sense that coming back to Forks would stir things up for Edward, of course. Not that I’d thought if that before, lol.
Hard to reconcile 90 years of vampire life while living as a 20-something human too. Especially if you were always as conflicted as Edward.
Sweet! But still can't believe that Edward would want to be with someone else other than Bella or even craved their closeness if the were to become a human again. That part of the story still doesn't make sense to me.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 36 . 9/25
I’m hanging in there. Hope you’re doing well. I love this story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 36 . 9/25
Loved this chapter. So glad to see another post from you . I’ve missed your story. I love this. They are so adorable together. I just want all the family, the Cullens and Charlie and Renee to be at the wedding. I am doing fine and am still healthy. I hope you are the same.
6,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »