Reviews for Eight Days
byhelenahandbasket chapter 36 . 9/25
Always a delight when this one updates. Thank you.
Eternally Addicted chapter 36 . 9/25
I can't tell you how excited I was to see this in my inbox! However, I do understand that life is crazy right now.
So we have a date and a location.I would have voted for March 24th, my birthday, but the 12th is special to them. LOL I think sunset on the beach, I'm assuming sunset since some family members are still vampires, will be beautiful! I can't wait to see what Charlie thinks of traveling all that way and who else they invite. Like will the mutt aka Jake be invited? lol I really love that they did eventually find the meadow and I love that it was different. I think the meadow being different but still beautiful and special in a way signifies the way their love has changed. It's still this all encompassing love like they had before, but it also has changed and is better. I can't wait for more. I hope all is well with you. Take care!
debslmac chapter 36 . 9/25
Atinaread chapter 36 . 9/25
Thanks for update! I loved it! xoxo
ChrisDGoosey chapter 36 . 9/25
It is true that the world we had when this fic was started was very different to the one we currently inhabit- but this update makes it that little bit brighter. It’s amazing how, when I saw the notification of the update, I couldn’t wait to find an appropriate space in the day to devour your words. I’m really looking forward to starting this story again but I want to wait until it has been marked complete. Thank you.
wazzoes chapter 36 . 9/25
thanks for the update
traceybuie chapter 36 . 9/25
I liked all of the choices for wedding locations that Edward and Bella discussed. :) Thanks for writing and sharing.
midnitereader chapter 36 . 9/25
They share so many good memories here. I thought he might pick their meadow.
Sharon Fulda chapter 36 . 9/25
Beautiful
helenemc chapter 36 . 9/24
I am always happy to see an update from you. Loved it! Edward is such a romantic coming up with the date and the place that had meaning for them. Looking forward to the next update.
FlamingMaple chapter 36 . 9/24
Can’t tell you how excited I was to see this in my inbox today. Such a treat! Love these two. Your writing so beautifully celebrates their so very realistic exchanges. Thank you!
MsLiss chapter 36 . 9/24
Super sweet
grandmachix chapter 36 . 9/24
They finally found their meadow and now a date and place for the wedding. Progress.
Judy
gabby1017 chapter 36 . 9/24
It was so nice to find an update from you... And you didn't disappoint... The chapter was lovely... warm, inviting... your words!
grandmachix chapter 35 . 9/24
Edward wanted to take her to the meadow and got lost. He's still dealing with the pluses and minuses of being human.
Judy