Reviews for Chuck Versus The Crosswalk:Remastered
david.carner chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
That I'm ready, Chuck line reminds me of Chuck's line in The Honeymooners, I think this is the one. Well done!
Deathzbreath chapter 9 . 10/23/2017
I know I reviewed the previous version of this story but I felt compelled to on this one as well. One of the best Chuck stories out there, I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews but it should. People are missing out. Thank you for writing.
Zettel chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
Terrific
jpwood chapter 9 . 8/20/2017
this story was cute, seems so strange to see Sarah so forthcoming but I like it.
fezzywhigg chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
I absolutely loved this story and will now be moving on to fork!
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
I love the Charah. I can't wait to hear him explain the color red.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I started to read the original but decided to start here first. I'm guessing Sarah is either tired of putting her "assets" on the line or at chuck for not being upset about (that she can see anyhow). Good writing and thank for adding to the fandom.
n7agentbartowski chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
As you wiiiiiiish...I love the idea of Chuck and Sarah watching the Princes Bride together and Chuck certainly is a Buttercup figure. Although maybe later he becomes Inigo, with all that "you killed my father"jazz...Anyway! Where was I...

Great throwback the color red not being Chuck's thing. It's a powerful moment in canon where the dissapointment and shock is so clear on Sarah's face. Fun fact? She never wears red again until they are together in season 3. I'm sure you caught that too.
I also loved their banter in the beginning. Sarah has such a dry sense of humor and I find that totally in character. The clerk falling off his stool was a lovely touch.
n7agentbartowski chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
"Chuck, it's nothing you've done", I don't know why but that little sentence hit me so hard, it feels so Sarah. Especially after the scene you set up of her driving quietly, angrily, while poor Chuck cringes.
There is so much to love about this chapter, from the subtle nod to Sarah's ridiculou outfits, to the differentiation between handler and asset as opposed to Chuck and Sarah.
I think though, that my favorite part was your description of Sarah and Bryce's relationship. In a few short paragrahs you described it exactly how I imagined it. Bravo.
It has taken me far to long to re read and review this but I am on it now!
Greg6419 chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
Bravo! Sorry for the long delay in writing this review. Life gets in the way, and so on and so forth...Anyway, I'm making another run through your stuff, having fun, and looking forward to what's next. Hope it's gonna be soon!

Greg
baldcoder chapter 9 . 5/31/2016
Great story! Very well done. I liked it a lot!
Sk8ernv chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
This is just one of those stories that just makes you feel good. Great story!
Lonny J chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
That was a great tale. Thanks so much.
n7agentbartowski chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Yes! I'm so excited to give this another read! Splitting it up into chapters was a nice touch, makes it easier to read. But the length of the original never took away my enjoyment. I will be leaving my thoughts here and there as I progress.
wilf21 chapter 9 . 4/9/2016
It was a wonderful surprise to find this really lovely story repackaged for us to read again. And it was as great a read as before. Thank you so much.