Reviews for Beyond the Strokes of a Typewriter
mulderitsclaire chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
WOW! That was incredible!
meep chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I cannot possibly fathom why your stories don't have more notes, its almost criminal. Your talent is a breath of fresh air. keep doing what you do
tigerlady1981 chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Loved it! Great writing!
Xpooky chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Hi there. I think this is fantastic. Really, I loved it. I loved it so much,that I was wondering, if you would mind giving me your permission to translate it to spanish. I think everyone should be able to read such a great work as yours. Don't feel bad to deny either,I will understand. Just let me know.. ;)
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I love it. Really nice. I like the story and can just imagine every move. Really awsome writing. Thanks :-*
DrKCooper chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I reread this to figure out what I really wanted to say. Without flatly stating it, you are (through Mulder) challenging the long held idea of Scully as the Ice Queen and it worked out fabulously. This is exactly how you prove the depth of her feelings about herself, her relationship to the world around her and especially Mulder. It is quite masterful.
strbck23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Two thumbs up, thanks for taking my request! Pretty darn hot! Had me going!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
That was great, Thank you
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
That was an intense ending for an intense episode
Nevenka chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
This was very intense, sexy and honest... I could really see Scully saying she needs to be seen as a woman, despite what her harsh and cold outside says, because I think every woman wants and likes that, even if we don't want to admit.
Serialkillingyou chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
"the absolute bottomless depth of his love for her. ". Gurl yesss. You have way of seeing and describing them together that just rings so beautifully true. I will never stop reading the very moment I see you've posted. -your fan for life, steph
TeaGirl42 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Wow that was really intense, I absolutely loved it!