Reviews for Blood Of Dragons
InnocentSerenade chapter 48 . 12/2
Great chapter, albeit a short one, nonetheless, I can't wait for the next addition.
I'm clinging to the hopes that "Hammerne" is the "spell" they're looking for, since it has a single use in this game and only have 1 time to acquire it without secret shops and renown.
Hoping for more Chrobin moments in the future without Lucina reaching through the veil and breaking the moment.
Good luck!
Sincerely from InnocentSerenades.
DDD Hunter chapter 2 . 10/28
Wait a minute... Is the dragon they killed in chapter 2 Robin's mother?!
Ichiban Judai chapter 1 . 10/24
Very great story! :D
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 10/24
This story Is Interesting and I think that the sorceress Is Robins mother?. I don't think that anybody else have wrote what happens to Robins mother?.
potatoman098 chapter 42 . 8/26
Is it bad that in spite of my worries for their mental state, I am most hyped to see Lucina and Morgan's dragon form at full potential? Great chapter, as always.
Janneia chapter 40 . 7/30
O_o Risen!Duran?! *is on tenterhooks*
Lady Renrider chapter 39 . 7/24
Say'ri enters the fray! huzah! Its interesting how Lucina and Morgan conjured fire like that, maybe its a better way to use their dragon blood? Me thinks Tikki will be a good councelor once she is added!
Raffie13035 chapter 38 . 7/16
The kids' determination to stay with their parents made me smile :D
Xoroth chapter 37 . 7/14
I had wondered if there was going to be dragon transformations for the children. Hopefully we'll get to see those dragon powers leveraged for good instead of something that's a detriment. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Raffie13035 chapter 37 . 7/9
Aw man, I pity the children! They don't even have enough gemstones to "calm" their draconic instincts...
Lady Renrider chapter 37 . 7/9
They really need dragon stones and a good talk with Nowi and Nah! _ Those four should are struggling _O
Raffie13035 chapter 36 . 7/3
Man, I wonder how Gules will affect the battle :)
Lady Renrider chapter 36 . 7/2
This couple is so sweet, i love how you make them. Lucina and Morgan too, are playing their part perfectly, as always, a pleasure to read
CHPrime chapter 36 . 7/2
...Huh. And I thought the dragon might have been Chrom's father somehow. Other then that, i thought your writing around the boat scene worked well, and I hope to see more to come.
Lady Renrider chapter 35 . 6/26
How adorable... 3 a delight to read each chapter and how you make the world of the game grow. The khans are just so funny lol