Reviews for Written on a Feather
Try To Hard Ninja chapter 1 . 1/16
It's so hard not to cry
I shed a tear or two tho
may96 chapter 1 . 1/15
I love this.
imperchaos chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This was such a nice read. I mean, I'm tearing up a bit, but it's for good reason.

It's so nice to see a more human, more emotional side of Qrow, my favorite character. He's a cynical badass 99% of the time, but it's his niece (daughter) that brings out his human side, his vulnerable side. I can only imagine what it's like to see Summer in Ruby all the time.

Beautiful story, beautifully written, just beautiful.
J. E. Avenoir chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
A One-shot sequel to a one-shot! Double the word count, double the heartache!

*coughs*

Anyway, I've just finished reading the... first one. And reading this has barely made this heart wrenching feeling go away by any means. But I guess that's kind of the point of this, isn't it?

I'm loving how these are giving little bits of exposition about things and details about characters we don't know yet, if we ever find out. Gives more life to the characters.

If you ever make a 3rd, you've got yourself one future fave ;)

Keep writing the good write!
XaoOfTheMists chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
A nice enough story, but I am critical this increasingly popular theory of Qrow being Ruby's biological father, primarily due to Monty himself saying that Yang and Ruby ARE biological sisters. I kinda get that there is a vague (in my opinion) similarity with them both having dark hair but I don't consider that sufficient to support this idea.
RealTerminal chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
You do true justice to the single best RWBY theory in existence.
Smithrooks chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
*sniffs* my god...

I thought Uncle Qrow made me feel emotions. This continuation ramps it up even more...
First off, I like the shift to third-person perspective in this story. It allowed for more detailed descriptions of the surroundings, as well as being better for describing two character's interactions in this case. Every moment of this story was realistic and gripping. Seriously, when Qrow made the confession and I read Ruby's reply I just had a sudden surge of emotion. It's very rare that short stories can evoke strong feelings, but you've proved that you can do it time and time again. Absolutely fantastic one-shot, especially as a continuation to an equally amazing one. It's going to take some serious competition for me to not automatically vote for this in MonCon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016