Reviews for Take On the World
Roxas4ever chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Awesome! You are one good story writer! I can't wait for Chapter IV to come out!
ChibiDragon86 chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Fun! I really like this alot very few Gas-O & Kitty-N fan fics. Keep going it's really good minus a few typo's here and there. _
Tenshi Korosu chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
MUAHAHA. This is really iteresting..hmm...Anyway pwease add Strike..he's hot..and hot..and..hot...You get the piccieh xD
ZerstorenByRage chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
hey! i like this! this is pretty good so far. hope ya continue. need more BAG stories. Kinetica rocks. GO CERA AND XIA! *ahem*
FireBrand2586 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Keep going! I hardly see Gas-O and Kitty-N fan fics! Keep going! :-D
Globoxo chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Hey, this is really good! Pease, keep it up, I like it a lot, and i love Gas-O! Cool fic.
bubblegum kitty-N chapter 3 . 9/8/2003
I thought it was really good.

I hope you can get the fourth chapter up soon,i would really like to see what happens then.

~.~-see'ya!
trutaru princess chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
i really enjoyed it...Kitty-N does make a pretty good fighter.

PLEASE! PLEASE! continue on writing the rest!

...HURRY!

moshi!

(bye!)
Kitty-N-Bustit chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
# I will fight to the end of the world

...

I'm such a BIIG kitty N fan - and haryr potter fan, and ...

Oh, I am so JEALOUS of Kitty N! Personalised Game! Her song talks about Bust-A-Groove!
Ishino Raruke chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Hey this is really cool. The only problem is the grammar isn't at its best. But I think you should definitely continue on it!
DuQaine chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
i really like kitty-n!

- better edit your fic.. there are some errors in there... sorry

keep it up!

somnus
Dance of the Dead chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Some really good fight scenes in here that you can actually imagine Kitty to do! She always was the best fighter/Dance girl, she wouls so make it in the charts!

However I did notice quite a few spelling and gramatical errors in here, which is unfortunate, maybe you could look into getting someone to beta test your stoies before you post them?

I would really like to know what Kitty has to face next, so I ask that you continue please? Though try to get the speeling and grammar right on the next chapter, it really puts some people off?

Carrier