Reviews for In A Child's Eyes
Jedi Master Tori chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I know my name says alot about why I originally came here but I love all different movies, not only that I love to observe all the characters, settings, etc. Everything! Anyway, I think this story is really good because you got it to match perfectly with the keep writing.
Eshlyn Kar chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
good story. update fast.
Pessimistic Drip chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I meant "ending."

Just wasn't paying attention.

So long as I'm taking the effort to write this, more praise for you.

Great characterization and dialogue between your characters. It WOULD be something they would do and say. :-)
Pessimistic Drip chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
So... Nearly five years later...

I've read the beginning and am ever so much interested in the evening!

I've been a BDS fan for quite some time, and having discovered the fanfiction is both interesting and disappointing. Most of it is the standard fall in love with a Saint, become a Saint, or when Saints fall in love with each other.

You, dear writer! Oh my goodness-the plot so far has me wanting to know what could the Russian mob want with Irish children named after Saints? What will happen next?

You have a phenomenal ability to write, and write well, you do. Well, did. :(

Here's hoping that perhaps the sequel for the movie that's in the works by Duffy, might bite your muse on the nose and give you inspiration and the desire to continue this wonderful story of yours.
Frek chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
hi there, i know you're probably never going to finish this fic, which is a shame, but i wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed it. I loved the way you added in your own character, some people just randomly throw these OC's in willy nilly, but Annie really fits into the universe. I also like the plot you set up, very original and believeable. Well thanks for the great read.

The One and Only

Frek
ShortOfDaybreak chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
update!
Sage1899 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
GAH! You CAN'T leave it THERE! *pokes you* you have to finish it...PULEZ?
Sage1899 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
WOW! you're doing a great job with the characters. the banter between the brothers is perfect. :)

I can't wait to see what happens next. *gle*

Good BDS fic isn't easy to find but this story is the exception to that rule.

*hands you basket with choccy covered Connor and Murphy*
Molly chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
OMG! I love this fic. I hope you continue it. You are an awesome writer. Keep up the good work!
teothreebythree chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Intensity! I love intensity! You're so good at this... WHY DID YOU STOP **cries**
teothreebythree chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
A good one... I wonder where it's going. I think, though, that Il Duce is a bit softer with his sons. He seems more stand-offish in your fic.
teothreebythree chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Ah! wonderfully done so far... I actually laughed out loud with the whole smecker-greenly scene. xD

on to chappie 2...!
Crazyness586 chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
This is nice, very well written. I'm just curious though, what does Annie look like? Up date soon, I want to know what happened to the little girl.
Veritas and Aequitas chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
I'm really getting a kick outta this. I don't know if you're still working on it, but I'd LOVE and ending.
Lucy Saints chapter 3 . 3/16/2005