Reviews for A Wilde Ride
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 10/22/2020
Ok, the reaction from Stu towards Nick is completely put of character for him. He works with a fox after all, partnered in Gideon's bakeing business. Thos story is becoming m Ugh re and more AU by the chapter.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 10/22/2020
Lack of details seem to be a recurring problem I notice. The nurse never actually introduced herself, so there was no way Judy or the reader would know her name.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 10/22/2020
There is no way Nick would have made it through the Academy not knowing how to drive. Given that as an Officer he could potentially be involved in vehicle pursuit, he would have been trained on hiw to handle it.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
Ik I feel like I am missing something here. Why were the two 9f them driving out in the middle of nowhere right at the start? Some sort of back story as to why they whete 5hete would be good to have be included.
NoRoleModelz98 chapter 38 . 6/19/2019
I don't get it, Nick can get a blowjob and possibly die fighting in a cage, but can't do any fox lovin' because his head might hurt? Wtf lol
Justin chapter 40 . 5/9/2019
Glad to see your alive there klown , it's been a while and the universe you have created is waiting to be updated . This is by far the best story I've ever read , ever little detail you pay attention to and I love it . I hope everything is alright with you tho man , you need someone to talk to lemme know via email at , I wish you the best bud !
taytay2212 chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
plz plz update ASAP. love this story.
USA Patriot chapter 40 . 2/17/2019
God damnit this isn’t a chapter? Klown and editor, both ya’ll need to wake up and write shit! This story is amazing, if you don’t update it I will be very disappointed.
USA Patriot chapter 39 . 2/17/2019
I’m thoroughly confused by the atar. I guess it’s Nick’s dream, and he’s killing the wolf? What’s that have to do with his father or... him and Finnick as kids? I don’t understand. Monster fueled hallucinations kinda explains this lol.
USA Patriot chapter 38 . 2/17/2019
Damn, never heard of a wedding being planned over night, but I suppose an army of bunnies can accomplish that.
USA Patriot chapter 37 . 2/17/2019
OMG OMG OMG YES! This chapter started out scary with Nick being stuck in his nightmare, but the second half was wonderful! The ending, finally he proposed! I thought he was nervous because the creature was tormenting him some more, but it was just anxiety from what he was about to do! This is great!
USA Patriot chapter 36 . 2/15/2019
Man, I knew Nick’s funeral was just Judy’s nightmare, but I really thought Black was going to... defile her. That was a dream too, why you gotta fuck with me so much in 1 chapter man? For a second I thought Nick killed that guy, was a bit worried.
USA Patriot chapter 35 . 2/15/2019
Damn, Nick smoked a pack of Jeffrey’s. Get him to the Greek reference if you don’t know. Agent’s don’t get extractions. Yeah that sounds right. That’ll blow your cover really quick. I don’t know why, but I really like Nick’s criminal/idiot friends. Agent Blac opening up to Judy was unexpected. And the fact that some of the agents turned against them, that’s a scary thought.
USA Patriot chapter 34 . 2/15/2019
Well wasn’t that a sweet chapter. Nick got tased upon nearing the house, what a warm welcome. In all fairness, he’s unrecognizable in his disguise, and he looks less friendly, especially to a bunch of bunnies. Glad the family got along with Nick pretty good after the initial issue. And the kids love Nick, of course. I can’t imagine what Nick discussed with Stu, it’s a complete mystery. ;) Oh no, don’t tell me that buzzing is Nick is being called at the end here. Guess would have to happen eventually.
USA Patriot chapter 32 . 2/13/2019
I think that asshole agent hitting Nick in the head may have made his post concussion syndrome worse, it’s good Nick beat his ass. No sex during mating season. That has got to be the absolute worst.