Reviews for A Wilde Ride
kittykitty59527 chapter 40 . 8/1
Don’t leave me hanging like this!
Wolfx1120 chapter 40 . 7/5
Wow... This is one very dark fic... And i am loving it... Keep up the great work :3
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 40 . 6/25
Woooooooo! Welcome back! And with an epic chapter too! The action was intense and the scenes between Nick and Judy were wonderfully fluffy! Very nice work!
Chavira66 chapter 1 . 6/25
Glad to this updated, and that you are doing well. I can't wait to see what happens next. Though I will probably need to restart from the beginning.
BobotheKlown chapter 40 . 6/25
oh, forgot, lemme know what yall think, need that extra criticism after all these years, if yall don't keep me in check i swear to god I'll run this train off the rails before yall can say "god I hate Mr black"
TheFireFox123 chapter 39 . 6/24
Welcome back
skimo623 chapter 39 . 6/23
YES YES YES! this story is finally back! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
serpentacodex chapter 34 . 6/23
YOOOOOOOOO

that's what I was like when I saw this story on my recently updated list.

It's been a while since I've read this so I'm going to go back and reread this then give a proper review.

glad to see you back, hope life's treated you good
SpiritDragon87 chapter 40 . 2/20
Gods I wish this continued, its so good
Cody Furlong chapter 10 . 10/22/2020
Ok, the reaction from Stu towards Nick is completely put of character for him. He works with a fox after all, partnered in Gideon's bakeing business. Thos story is becoming m Ugh re and more AU by the chapter.
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 10/22/2020
Lack of details seem to be a recurring problem I notice. The nurse never actually introduced herself, so there was no way Judy or the reader would know her name.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 10/22/2020
There is no way Nick would have made it through the Academy not knowing how to drive. Given that as an Officer he could potentially be involved in vehicle pursuit, he would have been trained on hiw to handle it.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
Ik I feel like I am missing something here. Why were the two 9f them driving out in the middle of nowhere right at the start? Some sort of back story as to why they whete 5hete would be good to have be included.
NoRoleModelz98 chapter 38 . 6/19/2019
I don't get it, Nick can get a blowjob and possibly die fighting in a cage, but can't do any fox lovin' because his head might hurt? Wtf lol
Justin chapter 40 . 5/9/2019
Glad to see your alive there klown , it's been a while and the universe you have created is waiting to be updated . This is by far the best story I've ever read , ever little detail you pay attention to and I love it . I hope everything is alright with you tho man , you need someone to talk to lemme know via email at , I wish you the best bud !