Reviews for A Wilde Ride
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 39 . 12/4/2016
Great can't wait!
Thanahs chapter 39 . 12/4/2016
You'd better
And how about realeasing it in three or more chapters ?
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) I like reading small stuff
Bees and Turtles chapter 39 . 12/4/2016
Well, this is quite an amazing ride. I can't wait for whatever loop-de-loop you set up next...
Magical Wonder Love chapter 39 . 12/3/2016
Take your time. I can't wait for more 3!
Fox in the hen house chapter 39 . 12/3/2016
I just binge read this (technically the second time) and I get to the update and its THAT! GAH!
Sebby47 chapter 39 . 12/2/2016
Great story, I can't wait for your next update! I just hope Nick finally goes and sees that psychiatrist, he's put it off long enough and I'm surprised Judy hasn't pressured him more over it. :(
Gators97 chapter 39 . 12/2/2016
I got so excited when I saw that this story got updated... then it was literally an update. Cant wait for you to finish the next chapter. Hopefully life gets better for you! Thanks for the wonderful story so far.
WildehoppsAlways chapter 39 . 12/2/2016
oh god! I'm willing to wait but idk how long... i absolutely love what you've done with this story and i don't want it to end...
OperationSnowfall chapter 39 . 12/1/2016
cant wait but will however long it takes
ChucklingPhantom chapter 38 . 12/1/2016
Hello, first I'd like to say I haven't read a story like this in a long time, where I ignore time until it's 2 in the morning and i have to be out by seven just to know what happens next, and I hate you for it... but i love this story. don't let this turn into one of the forgotten unfinished diamonds, My heart and mind would greatly appreciate it. also thank you, I was dying to read about Nick meeting Judy's parents with his tattoos, beautiful.
Thanash chapter 38 . 12/1/2016
Hope you are dead you fucking cunt because I'm still waiting for the next chapter
You cunt ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Zeeeemark chapter 38 . 11/28/2016
I love your story and hope to see more from you!
TheDox234 chapter 38 . 11/23/2016
You really need to look into become an author. This story goes above and beyond fanfiction it creates a new dimension that draws in the readers attention. I haven't read a story this good since Harry Potter. Excellent work. Can't wait for another update. Ten out of ten.
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »