Reviews for Falling on deaf ears
SnarrySlave chapter 8 . 9/23
I love it i hope you update soon
I hope you will continue this story. it's very different. Isn't anyone going to call in the law to prosecute the Dursleys for the appalling state Harry is in?
lambtastic chapter 1 . 9/14
I just realized, if Harry was deaf since he was little, he's probably forgotten what English sounds like. What if even with his hearing returned, he still didn't understand people and had to relearn English? lts not an impossible scenario. Harry hasn't heard or spoken a lick of English since he was young. It's like the kids who were born speaking one language then forced to learn another because they moved. Unless their family practices their first language regularly, they are sure to forget it be CX cause it's information their brain deems to be worthless:/
starie78 chapter 8 . 9/5
Great story! More please.
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 8/26
I like this tail! Can SS use LM contacts to get guardianship of HP. He also needs a mind healer and to live with SS to teach him the normal things like sleeping in a bed and sitting at the table etc.
tammy henson chapter 8 . 8/17
Please please update soon
angelallie15 chapter 8 . 7/13
Awe Harry is adorable. I hope he can stay happy.
Im asuming this has been ABANDONED then?
setokayba2n chapter 8 . 6/8
Chapter 3: I have to think... If what he wanted was a family, I think it was better Hufflepuff that Gryffindor, but it's your story.

Chapter 4: I think what you mean is a self-writiing quill instead of a quick-notes quill... The self-writing quill write after others talk, Quick notes is what Rita use to make a long story even when Harry almost say nothing.

Handsome? They are eleven year old, at that age most girls think boys are icky and most boys still act as if they think that most girl have cooties

Chapter 7. 6... Severus is barking to the wrong tree, he should talk about it with Minerva and the other teachers, only between all of them could they slow the plans of Dumbledore...

Also, as I did not see anything about the Dursley in jail, can I guess that Dumbledore managed to save them from jail and plan to send Harry again in summer?
iCeDxTC chapter 6 . 5/27
This is great!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/25
Update sn
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 5/22
Great
Lisa Cooper chapter 8 . 5/17
Thank you for this chapter about Harry Potter catching up to the other students.
I am enjoying reading about the world you are creating for your Harry story. I like the gentleness that Professor Snape is treating Harry with. While I know some conflict in a story is necessary to make the story interesting, a little bit of description is necessary so we can see what the world Harry is in is like. ( Pardon me for going over some basics, but you are doing a good job at balancing this to me, and it makes your story more enjoyable.) I look forward to how seeing how you solve the problem(s) you are writing about for Harry.
This is a very interestingly different Harry Potter story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. One thing though; wouldn't the staff have involved the aurors to investigate what has been going on at the Dursleys?
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 8 . 5/14