Reviews for Devil's Bargain
David12leca chapter 21 . 13h
HOLY SHIT this was so well written i didnt stop its nearly 2am i liter of coke and other goodies just to keep going it just kept sucking me in holy it was amazing.
The Best Guesst chapter 21 . 7/1
This is super awesome! I can't wait to read more!
will30 chapter 21 . 7/1
When can we expect an update?
MadnessSpeaking chapter 1 . 6/27
Updated please! Please! Please! Please! I just got addicted to this and I need more. Please update!
Update please
ForgottenPrince chapter 21 . 6/15
Good stuff. Looking forward to more.

Best regards,
Prince.
cerulean-pond chapter 21 . 6/11
oh my! I wish you would find time to continue this- it's absolutely brilliant! You've captured the spirit of the show in such a magnetic and compelling way that all I really want is ~more~.
DarkTARDIS chapter 21 . 6/3
Gahhh! Cliffhangers! D: I just binge-read this in one day, I wasn't ready for the sudden stop!

Soooooo good tho! For real! This is awesome.

- KriegerinBiatch (Twitter)
Love it
I love it
Cathy Sullins chapter 21 . 5/26
Very good
guest chapter 21 . 5/20
I definitely hope for an update :-) captivating read!
Cathy Sullins chapter 21 . 5/17
Very good.
we want more soon
ChiakiAngel chapter 21 . 5/1
I was expecting another chapter when I scrolled down and I almost wanted to cry when there wasn't. Please please please update soon! Your characterization of Lucifer is spot on and I absolutely adore the way you have Hell organized. I adore everything about this piece you are writing. I sat down and binge read it. The moment I read the first few words, I fell in love with the way that you write. Please update whenever you have the chance, this fic is at the top and I need to know what happens next!