Reviews for Devil's Bargain
PrincessMagic chapter 22 . 9/27
This is absolutely brilliant!
NightStar33 chapter 22 . 9/22
Please update soon
Elise chapter 22 . 9/1
Whoops sent my review before I finished... I was saying:
I looove seeing the darker "Ruler of actual Hell" side of Lucifer, and Chloe's theory about Lucifer being from a mafia family makes a lot of sense in this situation. The creepy feeling that a few of the characters get is a great addition and sets the mood of an actual supernatural story.
I cannot wait for the next chapter, thank you so much for sharing!
Elise chapter 22 . 9/1
I'VE CAUGHT UP DAMN IT ALL
This fic is really riveting and I am already needing the rest of it. Honestly the plot is just brilliant, I looove seeing the darker "Ruler of actual Hell
Jheyda chapter 22 . 8/29
I have say here all day reading this. This was just amazing! It felt true to the characters we know and love.
I look forward to what comes next
eventyraren chapter 22 . 8/27
I LOVE this story. I don't know what more to say. Update soon ok.
Lily chapter 22 . 8/21
Please update soon
David12leca chapter 22 . 8/16
Once again a brilliant written chapter.
They need you as a writer for the new season even just as a consultant you have a way of making even the smallest details interesting.
lipamo chapter 22 . 8/13
Awesome. So heartfelt the way they talk. Love it and i am sooo very much looking forward to more!
Crystale no otaku chapter 22 . 8/10
Omg, omg! New chapter! I'll admit I did find it long to come this time, but I totally forgive you because there has been sooooo many things happening with Lucifer these last few months - beginning with the cancellation and going up to the pick up by Netflix. Not to mention allllll the possibles scenarios imaginated - and read - now that SHE KNOWS!

Ahem. On to the review. The first part is a reminder of how much Lucifer fears Chloe's reaction, but also how much he cares. It's so sweet it gives me goosebumps.
"Eugh, emotions", this is so funny to read in his POV. Only Lucifer can link "tasteless" and "sold like cheap chattel" together lol. At least he never loses his, uh, can we can wicked humor? Not that he hadn't had millennia to polish that. *The singing*, lol!

The newspaper likes to torture those involved as a price for entertaining thousands of others, huh. I like how you add such little details that adds realism and cruelty altogether.

World reacting to his vow? Wow. The faith she has? WOW.

Michaels saying "is it weird that I'd prefer a trap?" is not. Weird, I mean. Even though you want things to go the way you want, at least a trap would not be the unknown, and men fear the unknown, especially with such high stakes. Because if it's true, and they really have a lead, they fear losing it, or being made fun of by the media, or worse. And they expect to be fired because better make sure you're prepared for the worst so you don't get as depressed when it does happens. Natural coping mecanism.

Now in the bar/church, Amenadiel has a little "moment" there, as he seems prone to in the serie. Gee, get a hint already, lol. Self-righteousness has its limits. Now you get to pay for your arrogance. My bet is he lost his powers, same as in the serie, and he doesn't get why. Well, you reap what you sow. I didn't knew what to expect when they barged in, but I am totally satisfied in how it turned out. And how you made Amenadiel exactly like in the serie but under different circumstances.
And of course, Amenadiel doesn't react to any of them when interrogated. He still thinks himself superior to humans. Nothing they say can sway him. After all, he answer(ed) to God. I applaude the idea of using religion against him; as humans, this is the only way they even have a sliver of hope to reach him. Although they chose to use it differently than I expected. Or maybe they did try, and spoke of hell and who knows what else, and he ignored them because what would they know of religion anyway.

I look forward to the next part. Everything has started. Chloe is en route to the precinct, and she'll get a talk with Amenadiel after getting one with Dan. He doesn't know she's God's miracle, he doesn't know it's her that makes Lucifer mortal, but he sure knows she's important to Lucifer somehow. Maybe he'll get some insight.
And what Price doesn't know is that the composure she has only stems from the trust she has in Lucifer. She would indeed rip his eyes out if she didn't have that.

In hopes that the next chapter doesn't take as long but in trust that you'll make it perfect before you publish it, I say see you then. Kyaa, wonder what's plan B and how it'll all pan out!
madcloisfan chapter 22 . 8/8
Loved it
Verdant Phoenix chapter 22 . 8/6
Lucifer will move heaven and earth for Chloe especially now that he has her faith in him
SummerMistedDragon chapter 22 . 8/5
Uh oh...mommy decker against the big bad angel!
SillyKatja chapter 22 . 8/5
I love this story, its characters and of cource the mighty type of Lucifer that is portrayed here (since he didn't get the throne of Hell for no reason). Realy happy to see another chapter out!
Thank You!
Crazy Hot Uchiha chapter 22 . 8/5
Trying to anger Amenedial by racisim...unfortunetly he is not even human.

Just thinking along those lines made me laugh. Though not that funny when you explain it, i admit. anyway.

Thank you for the update, i just visited Lucifer fiction page, in hopes of finding an update on *This* spesifict story.

And lucky me, it was updated yesterday! Hope to see another update soon!