Reviews for Learning to love
lil joker chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
this was really good i liked it you should keep on going your really good at this
Crystal Cuevas chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Hey Rinchan_flower. I have finally found your account again. I use to read your storys on the other website you use to be on a few years ago. Anyway I like this story. It's funny how I love your Sess/Inu fics better than anyone else's. I love yoai too so that should say something. So yea you should keep on writing more. Please and thank you.
InuSessyYaoiGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I LOVED IT! I can't beleive you don't like it! And I LOVE fluff, but you never get to see it in InuxSess stories...I'm REALLY glad I found your story!

SAYONARA BYE-BYE!
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh wow I LOVE this fic ! Really it's so good ! - You have a lot of talent ! I hope that you'll update soon ! Inu/Sessh rules !
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Great story. U should write a sequel!
Princess Anakin chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I LOVE YOU!

uh..okay...not like that...but OMMFG so OCC but so sweet, and sexy and..Sess Sess IS a bad boy! .

-Rin
Edenrising chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Sque! Loved it! You wrote it to be short and sweet- very good!
MydridFox09 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
so cute. i luv inu/sess brava to u keep writng
Shinna chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
angel chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
cool story definitely one of a kind
Santurion chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Why don't you like it? It's good. Well, actually it's great. So, I don't see any problem here. And I think, I'm not the only one. You just keep writing. _
lil' devil666 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
uhh...well it was a good story except for the fact that it was uhh... sesshy and inu. but it was disgusting...well really disgusting but good for what it was.:)
michi0no chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
E! So fluffy! I'm really begining to love this pairing! Dah! I can't wait for more! When do you continue?

This is so fluffy, I just hope you update soon. In fact, since I like it so much, I think, instead of TAKING your of pocky, I think I'll GIVE you pocky. How do you like that? New chappy? Please? More fluff? more gooie, violent, Inu/Sessy fluff?
shina schatten chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
this was really quite a good inu/sess fic. i don't know why you didn't like it i thought it was nicely written and sweet.
ranoshiai chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
i loved it, hot and yummilicious. write more of these fics -.

PS:why read what you don't like '_-...