Reviews for Meet the Skywalkers
Whack-the-beetle chapter 9 . 4/2
This is absolutely fantastic! So hilarious I think I‘ve cracked a rip or two by now while reading.
Your writing is witty, creative and very entertaining, but you also manage to bring in some real depth, that‘s amazing. This fic is mostly funny (aptly named I think -meet the Skywalkers indeed, one hell of a crazy family), but when it gets thoughtful, it suddenly becomes sad and gets underneath your skin. Like when you feel for Piett because suddenly everything you believed in and worked your whole life for is gone and obsolete. Or the scene with Leia and Piett - mostly Vader has our sympathy, one cannot help but like „the son of a bitch“ (in Pietts words) - but when you see all the horrors he‘s caused through Leia‘s eyes, you can understand her hatred, and Piett‘s sudden resentment against the man when in the memorial is somehow even more touching.
Really great work, you are a very talented writer!
Wfest chapter 2 . 2/12
Love that dialogue!
chisscientist chapter 11 . 1/21
Nice to see the reactions of Piett to coming home to known space and it being so very different. Just how far from home did they end up? For it to take 28 years to get home... did they end up in a satellite galaxy or something? Or was their hyperdrive nonfunctional for most of that time?
Eljin1 chapter 11 . 1/7
*gets excited* ooh i can see where this might be going!
i really love your work, and i cant wait to read more.
Ann chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
Question- in this AU, do the twins know that Padmé is their mother?
SilverDaye chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
I'm loving this story so far. I love Piett's point of view.
TMI Fairy chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
Nice.
Some food for thought there ...
Borys
Draed chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
I read the short stories from the Limpet AU and then this story. You have an amazing talent for dialogue and setting a scene. It is a joy to read your work!
Thank you.
Drag0nst0rm chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
This story is just the right mix of touching and hilarious. I love it!
Lamelinam chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Gee, Leia is vicious ! XD
Lamelinam chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
this chapter was... a roller coaster of emotions ! Choking with tear and laughter I humbly bow to you !
Pom Rania chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
Oh man, I'd forgotten that I love this story!
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 11/15/2017
well now that was nice for piett to reunite with his nephew and learn he and the rest of his relatives are doing well.
PeekingSunshine chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
I love your writing so much and this story is one of my favourites, so I was so excited to see a new chapter! (School kept me from reading it sooner; sorry about that.)
I loved the new chapter; I’m so happy that Firmus got to see his nephew and that it went well. :) Happy Firmus makes me happy too.
[sidenote: is Dex immortal?! Also I love the names of the dishes. XD]
Can’t wait for the next one (but take all the time you need). :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2017
Too funny! My favorite lines were the one about 99% of command being meetings/submitting reports x3 and Piett hurridly scanning the menu as Justus stalls for him. XD