Reviews for Meet the Skywalkers
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Tropp chapter 12 . 8/7
:-)
engineerwenlock chapter 12 . 7/26
Wow I really liked this chapter. You write children well, and I liked how open Mara and Luke have been with Ben. That's a very healthy way to talk about the past with him.
jackiemack916 chapter 12 . 7/21
I am absolutely in love with the interaction in this chapter. R2, Piett, and Ben were great together. I even got misty-eyed at the end and the discussion of the "Badman" and making Mama happy. Aw!
Bunny Emma chapter 1 . 7/20
az wan mo stowy
Darth Kyrie chapter 12 . 7/5
I now have the most enormous grin on my face. No matter where Piett goes, the Skywalkers follow. He can't even order breakfast or look at stained-glass windows. It's like they changed the very face of the galaxy or something.

And 'malware' *giggles*. It's perfect.

You go, Ben. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we completely understand the urge to stomp on Palpatine's face. Repeatedly.
Relyan chapter 12 . 7/3
Anakin was infected with malware and became Darth Vader! I died laughing. Best line ever!
wildcard777jp chapter 12 . 7/1
Love the Expanded Universe and I'm digging this story!
*squeals*
Baby Ben is so damn cute.
Of i/course/i that would be Han's first plan to confirm if Vader is really Vader...
LadyAnatar chapter 12 . 6/25
I giggled my way through this entire chapter. Your character interactions (and your characterizations in general) are spot-on, and it's so believable how they react to the situations you put them through. Also, I just have to applaud how you write little Ben, and to a lesser extent his cousins; all too many of the fanfic writers that I know of, even the most talented, simply do not know how to write children. You, on the other hand, have the toddler acting and being treated like a toddler, and I just want to say thank you.

Also! I'm pretty sure I started reading your stories at least four years ago (probably longer...) but have never actually left a review. Please allow me to belatedly express my appreciation. You are definitely one of my favorite Star Wars writers, and I love pretty much all of your fics; they're always well-plotted, in-character, and flat-out enjoyable. While it's not quite as important, I also appreciate how most of your fics focus on all of the SW canons that I grew up with before the Clone Wars cartoon came out; it's nice being able to read about Mara Jade and the Solo kids instead of Ahsoka.

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us!
This story just gets better and better! Thank you for sharing it with us.
ImperialGirl chapter 12 . 6/19
Oh my goodness, how did I miss that this updated? Piett is really my favorite of all your characters, and I'm loving this fic more and more with each update. Artoo the highly observant is just icing on the cake.
Karibanu chapter 12 . 6/19
*So* glad you're still writing, and still writing the old EU too. The way you seamlessly blended Ben's playtime into something extremely profound took my breath away once I'd finished reading it, there was no jarring or incongruity, just this tidal swelling like the rest of the orchestra had woken up. Bravo.

Still amazingly funny too. Thankyou!
Fiwen9430 chapter 12 . 6/19
Went back and read the whole thing again and it's still hilarious! I love the Piett POV, which makes the Skywalker family shenanigans that much funnier.