Reviews for Meet the Skywalkers
"See, I'm supposed to start out at Arkania, jump to the Perlemian Trade Route at Ralltiir and follow that to Brentaal, and then take the Corellian Run to Corellia and backtrack to Colomus. But I keep overshooting Brentaal and then I get powzered in the Deep Core."

See? This here is a mark of a true Star Wars Expanded Universe fans looks like. All true EU novel readers would found all those names and places a wee bit familiar.
This is a good author, and we shall hope to Lord above that he or she would write more Star Wars EU fanfics.
BlazeStryker chapter 17 . 6/11
Vader'd be better off (including financially) if he starts up such a business. with Luke's Praxeum up and running the need for 'saber clips is only ever going to increase...
BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 6/11
I suspect that the complaints coming from Luke's dad about hauling an astromech in a fighter craft come from his experience in the Jedi fighters back in the Clone Wars. How many times did Obi-Wan lose his droid, again? That and Vader's probably amazed Artoo hasn't taken revenge on him for getting him shot during the run on the Death Star at Yavin IV.
RevenVrake chapter 17 . 5/23
I must admit that seeing this story come to an end does impress me. I've been following this story for years now.

But I feel I have to ask a question. No kids on the Executor? They were stuck out there *Twenty Five Years*. That's plenty long enough for any birth control implant to fail and humans are humans. I just can't see them getting back to "civil" space without an entire generation which have grown up on The Lady. She's a flying city for most purposes.
PixelUp chapter 10 . 5/17
I just need to put this comment on my absolutely favorite chapter of this fic. The end of this chapter was one of the best Star Wars fanfic writing I have read, I’ve reread this chapter so many times. I could rave about the nuances and allusions to the EU all day but every time Piett gives that final speech…Absolutely amazing for the emotions it gave me as well as “doing the right thing” has been a common trend in most rebel meetings, it was so cool to reverse it on the characters and suddenly, I was fully pulled into these characters and their struggles.
Ava chapter 17 . 3/25
I WANNA SEE THAT VIDEO! D
NaniteSystems chapter 17 . 3/22
Beautiful work!
godsdaughter77 chapter 17 . 3/18
Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing it and finishing it!
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 17 . 3/9
And we have traveled all the way back to Vader vs. Toddler, the launching pad for all this delightful zaniness. Vader may want to consider consulting Luke and Mara for some tips on preventing lightsaber theft by pint-size Skywalkers. I love the image of Piett feeling comfortable enough to indulge in a quarter hour of incapacitating laughter at his commander's expense. He has certainly earned the privilege after everything Vader has put him through.

This entire journey has been a joy. I never minded waiting for updates and every one brought me a thrill. I have no difficulty believing you had to write hundreds of thousands of words to distill this tale. Thank you for your labor of love on it, and best wishes as you face off with Darth Econ and Darth Stats.
Lamelinam chapter 17 . 3/6
This was beautiful work! A blend of humour and emotion, with a happy ending that was well-deserved! Your fanfic is... frankly why I read fanfic.
DonR chapter 17 . 3/5
Well done again. Well written and enjoyable. Will be looking out for your next work. Hopefully be soon.
LittleLorna chapter 17 . 3/3
Haha Vader better get onto that idea seeing as Ben is very into his lightsaber xD
So wonderful! Fabulous ending! Loved the entire 5 year journey! Thank you so very much!
Fingol chapter 17 . 2/26
What an amazing story! I hope we get to see some of the cuts in Tales From the Chopping Block. Eagerly awaiting the next story in this AU once school permits - good luck and God bless :)
WrathofAjax chapter 1 . 2/25
so a question before I get into this. when you say this takes place in the same au as those other stories, do you mean this is a sequel or just a side story? should I read those other stories first in order to understand or enjoy this one more easily?