Reviews for Meet the Skywalkers
nana chapter 16 . 9/21
This has been an hilarious trip, I loved your Admiral Piett
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 17 . 8/2
Thank you so much. This was wonderful.
Year after year, this story continues to bring me joy. Thank you for bringing this AU into the world and sharing with readers.
PixelUp chapter 5 . 5/27
I’m going back to the
Excelente trabajo. Felicidades
stickmanike3000 chapter 17 . 4/14
I absolutely needed this. Wonderful piece of work!
Cakeboss419 chapter 17 . 3/16
This series has had me reeling. Great wordplay, a believable AU that capitalizes on one tiny change of a major scene, and you've done every character a great deal of justice. This is a wholesome, fun romp of a fan series, and I hope to see more.

On a more serious note, I am curious if the Limpet AU will ever experience the Yuuzhan Vong war, and if Vader would participate in this war. Sure, he'd be ancient at that point, but it'd be fun to see Vader (and Piett) join up with the New Republic and Gilad Pellaeon's Imperial Remnant to slap some sense into extragalactic invaders.
adrudgery chapter 17 . 3/14
Thank you. I've enjoyed reading this and will likely read multiple times in the future.
Oh my goodness hilarious!
Touching poignant
CrossoverAUman chapter 17 . 2/7
Despite having read none of the other stories in this au, I gave this a go and man. I gotta tell you how much I enjoyed it. Full on cackling, in some parts. Excellent work!
Venus Jackson chapter 17 . 1/15
God! I love this so much! I understand relations between Leia and Anakin being a bit bad but love the grandkids just accepting him. I’m glad Piett got to see Anakin before the suit
Tork01 chapter 17 . 1/9
Wow. Nicely done. I'm going to have to re-read this and comment on each chapter, but I'll stick with 'wow' for now.
ImperialGirl chapter 17 . 12/4/2021
Given I am the queen and supreme commander of taking FOREVER to finish fics, I will just keep holding out hope there will be more. This was one of my favorite Star Wars fics ever.
White Magic17 chapter 17 . 10/26/2021