Reviews for Nothing Goes Accordingly, As Expected
It's really good man.
You almost give me a panick attack at start!
Lucky you bastard that your story is so great and sweet that i cant stay mad and push reading till he wake up or i might hunt you down(just kidding XD)
FreePalestine chapter 5 . 5/27
Somewhat OOC for the both of 'em. But the utter fluff they give off balances it. Then again, you've left this story to die. Or maybe you died. Shame.
Mestre720 chapter 15 . 1/22
Great!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2020
Although I do find this fanfic cute and good and all, its a little OOC. The characters are written in a way that do not match their usual attitudes and some parts of the story seem too out of place. Nevertheless, its still quite good. :)
Calo Lee Candame chapter 15 . 11/29/2020
This was beautiful, thank you very much!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2020
really nice
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2020
?...?...
Guest chapter 15 . 9/12/2020
That was good.
Poldoca7 chapter 3 . 7/12/2020
The stories are fluffy and lighthearted, but the author doesn't portray Yukino accurately at all, and that's a shame. She seems like any other shy High School girl who's in love with a guy. Yukino is much more than that.
Guest69 chapter 15 . 6/13/2020
Fuck man this gave me diabetes. Too damn sweet. I dont care if other's say it's OOC this is too cute for me not to love.
Crimsomgear chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
littlw bit of ooc hachiman, but great story
spoofnt chapter 1 . 2/25/2020
couldve been better if it was slow-burn
meh chapter 15 . 1/18/2020
veery good defo recommend keep up the good work and hopefully post another story :p
superiorlancers chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
What a nice read. Reading this after vol 14 of the LN, it's surprising how many of the character interactions are quite similar to this story.