Reviews for Married
It's odd that the story's status is listed as complete, even though it's clearly not. However, I do hope you're still planning on updating. I would like to read more.
mickysango chapter 7 . 7/13
I don't know if you hubs abandoned this or not because its a cliffhanger but the story is labeled as complete? So are you still updating this?
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
A good story
Cumberwat chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
Oh so cute I love fluff so much!
Belen09 chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Sorry, your formatting is messed up on chapter 6 - though I am enjoying the story so far . . . it would make the direction of the story a bit more different wouldn't it? Watson-Holmes a more 'commanding figure', yeah . . .
Keyra Tovar chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
OMG, I started following your story, and it's amazing! Can I say how much I love when John is acting all "Captain John Watson-Holmes, of the Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers, MD." I love when John goes all military, like, hot-damn son! And of couse, him begin all "Sherlock, love" it's the perfect cherry on top, I love your fic, please continue!
Cumberwat chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Loved it! Especially the part with Donovan.
laura118b chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Donovan wouldn't be an African American, she's English.
Cumberwat chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
Oh my goodness this is one of my favorite fanfics and you absolutely have to keep updating! :)
sneakysnakes chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
I love the concept of your story and your characterizations are very good but your spelling is in need of repair. May I suggest a proof reader check you chapters before posting. I thought you might want to fix the following errors for a more polished read.
your word the correct word
Chapter 1: plain plane
coradors corridors
nessissary necessary
gause gauze
chapter 3: traccea trachea
Your a decent writer and errors like these take away from your talent.
Thilbo4Ever chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Life really gets in the way of having fun doesn't it? Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
professionalbingewatcher chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
So cute 3
martialartistkai chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Keep this story going PRETTY PLEASE!