Reviews for The Terran Intervention
Alpha Draconis69 chapter 6 . 7/20/2019
Please tell me you are still doing this story, it is damn good! I enjoyed it a lot
Nemo Blank chapter 6 . 6/2/2019
I like the story, but I hope that it doesn't turn into another lame Mass Effect play-through with some fools deciding that letting aliens dominate humanity, control their economy and give them 'permission' to settle in the slaver controlled area is a smart thing. Drescher has the right idea. Block the mouse-hole, tell them absolutely nothing and let them believe in an undetectable Alliance super-weapon that can totally decimate their ships.
Armiture chapter 2 . 2/21/2019
I wonder if there will be no Cerebus in this AU. Jack Harper was the Illusive Man in canon.
Armiture chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
I like it so and I will be reading more.
Mark1 chapter 6 . 1/2/2019
A pity this fic is already dead, it was good too!..
Officer Hotpants chapter 6 . 10/24/2018
This needs to be revived.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2018
Charging… Clear charging… Clear dammit we lost we lost it. time of death June 5, 2018 21:59 hours
Shadowhunter536 chapter 6 . 3/30/2018
please come back and continue this story. it is really good
Remember Crazy chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
If the want a war we'll give them one.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2018
Charging... CLEAR! Come on dammit don't die on me here
j.smitheram91 chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Really loving it. Wish it wasn't abandoned. Just wish there was more SG point of view. Some stuff could handed been taken out that really wasn't too important too the story, like the tank crew POV. If you do start it up again, use more SG pov. Hope you do have the sg reveal themselves.
Mr. Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2018
The story is great aside from spelling and grammar mistake here and there even then its few, I like this story you just have to release more chapter. I wouldn't let my hopes up for this story since its either abandoned or on really really long hold, I hope its not abandoned.
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 10/20/2017
you have to proof read your chapters better. there were a lot of mistakes in this and the last few chapters...
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
Admiral Drescher is a badass! :)
Devilking1994 chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
Great story so far any chance of an update?