Reviews for The Terran Intervention
Devilking1994 chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
Great story so far any chance of an update?
Dragonreading chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
Story looks promising, though I kinda wish it would have more of the stargate pov then mass effect side.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2017

: )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
: )
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
Good story, shame it seems to have been abandoned
uriil chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
Great story, many thanks for writing (and re-writing) it.
Please continue at least semi-regularly, these 6 chapters had been a rare treat :)
Real Indy chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
i love it!
Alucardandstuff chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
I read the original and while it was very good the rewrite is even better. I wonder if the SG humans will eventually reveal themselves or if they are going to remain hidden for the rest of the ME timeline, fixing things in the background
death7559 chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
I'm intrigued by this.
death7559 chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
Ah, so that's where we're at in terms of Harper.
greatwork chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
Good series so far. Would also like to see this from the Turian/Citadel perspective too. What conclusions would the STG draw from the EMP attack against Turian vessels. So many avenues to be explored. Exciting!
greatwork chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
Damn, one of the best ME crossovers so far. Excited to see how this proceeds forward!
greatwork chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Like this version better. Though the humans of this universe were the ones attacked, killing off the aggressors during what amounts to first contact by AlteranHumans is both hypocritical & overkill.

Love the way you've described the alteran based ship, its capabilities especially the neural net and the officers responses. Keep going.
263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »