Reviews for The Terran Intervention
PrinceSheo chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
So they are willing to let civilians die rather than attack military targets, because IF they ever make contact, it would be more convenient? I'm sorry but I don't see them being so callous towards this.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
lov
Saitofan chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Good chapter! A bit short but good :)
davycrockett100 chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
sweet
jfcwtfusernames chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Good story. Hope to see it updated soon ;)
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Very nice chapter. The changes seems okay.
brucec22180 chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Please more!, I want to see the one thing involved. It is great and awesome . Best Fiction! Can't wait for more
Blackholelord chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
It been an extremely long while.
D72 chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
This chapter certainly builds anticipation. Pearl Harbor would probably be a better analogy for the attacks than 9/11.
Devilking1994 chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
I cant wait for more you have done some great writing here
D72 chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
Thank you for keeping the codex entry short, they're one of my least favorite parts of mass effect fics, but you made it relatively painless. The rest of the chapter was great, and I like that the gate crew manage to avoid a situation that SG1 would have dropkicked like a hornets nest.

As to warpig, one hopes that sabbath lives on. :)
AndreyKl chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Thanks for update.
ferduran chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Orbital bombardment?

All the Turians high command will had a lot to explain and pay, because that is one of the mains rules in the citadel and if the responsible to stand for the law choose to ignore it when they face a difficulty many would question their right to be the military arm of the citadel in special if what they did become public.
D72 chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
Something about husband friend? I'm guessing an autocorrect error? One wonders how indoctrinated Jack is here. Amusing authentication code.

I feel bad for the terran alliance though, that artifact is straight up bad news.
D72 chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
That is some class A space opera you've got going on there. I've always wondered how neural interfaces account for noise or intrusive thoughts. "Don't put salt in your eye... Don't put salt in your eye... put salt in your eye... OW!"
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »