Reviews for Can't you just stay over again tonight, like any normal BFF?
Continue writing this man. This is the best deadpool fic ever, what with the right innuendos and kinda dark humor that comes with writing deadpool, you still managed to incorporate fluffiness. For that, I salute you.
GyreHost chapter 29 . 4/13
I can feel my teeth rotting from how sweet this chapter was. I love it! :)
Forbidden Moons chapter 29 . 3/11
I cannot describe how beautiful this is. Let's just say your DP stories are renewing my faith in love. *tears up*
KikiNaniBug58 chapter 13 . 11/4/2017
I don't think you understand how much I love your deadpool stories.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/20/2017
I'll never lost interest
zexzy chapter 29 . 10/26/2016
Awww...this was amazing. You ended it so well I love it so much!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
This story has been really great, and I'd love if you continued the series
HarleyWilson chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
I've been obsessed with your missy/Wade fics snd I'd love to see more from you. Sad to see it end, you're gifted! Harley
ImmaSlytherout chapter 29 . 8/20/2016
this was so amazing, I loved it! write more, more, MORE! I love all your Deadpool fics, they are absolutely amazing and you capture him so well!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 29 . 8/18/2016
Awesome story, I loved it.

Dani
Cersesi chapter 29 . 8/15/2016
I like it.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/15/2016
I love this! Sorry I haven't been able to review but this is the best deadpool book! Thank you for writing this!
EliseWatson chapter 29 . 8/1/2016
I may be sad that its over but that was still such a good way to end the fic! I don't know how you even do it, but you are so good at writing Deapool's character. You have such a good hold on his personality and how he'd react to situations which makes it all soooooo much better.
FreyaCabanas chapter 29 . 7/29/2016
Awww this was such a perfect way to end this story :') I would love to read more about this couple cause they have me hooked in their little fingers lmao
I had the feeling that Wade was going to propose and im so glad i was right! They belong together and i wish this was canon so much but i can only dream, right? So thank you so much for taking your time to write this series cause they are amazing and quickly became one of my favourite series in FF.
I really hope that you upload a new serie with this cuties cause they're amazing as a couple and so well written :)
So thank you so much for writting this series! ;D
AlexandriaTheGreat09 chapter 29 . 7/28/2016
loved it soooooo much. Please continue their story