Reviews for Operation Time Lord
lsdlv chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA... "Then he screamed" HAHAHHAH
fluidangles chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
stupid grangerthat's perfect. really nice one shot. simple yet engaging plot and emotions, and the fluff... it just made me want to know more about this world
sarenia chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
This one is gold, well done!
differentcrusadeexpert chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
love it!
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This is a delightful Dramione story with all the bases covered: adventure, danger, conflict, resolution, and romance. I enjoyed it.
guest 47 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Really liked it!
AdeleineAxy chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I love this! Its plot os serious but at the same time the fluff is very humorous and sweet and I hate that it's just a one shot! Stop doubting yourself, your Dramione would be different from the other tropes but that's fine. That's why we read it.
KatherinePond chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This is awesome! I love so much about this, from Draco's snark to Hermione's sass to Draco's hysterical inner monologue about Stupid Granger. In my opinion this is Dramione done perfectly!
susiequeen300 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Ummm, screw your author's note, cause this is PERFECT OH MY GOD
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Loved it - the plot and the banter and the Stupid Granger examples and the changing rules. Thank you for sharing it :)
amr56 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
This made me laugh. I like how the two of them interacted. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Very very nice. Please, some more Dramione?
Sora Loves Rain chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I love it:D
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
A few grammatical mistakes but otherwise a snarky, mostly funny, with a touch of drama, Dramione fic. Nicely done! :)
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
A truly fantastic and humorous Dramione! Full of sarcastic banter that I can just picture going on between them.