Reviews for Turning a New Leaf
BoboMidorima chapter 28 . 4/28
Did anyone else notice Wendy's baby's name go from Lucas to Logan?
Return of GR chapter 16 . 8/27/2020
What what happened with wendy, she ok? Also why did the kissing seen in part 17(I think) remind me of Twilight? Lol dude I ship tho! Dipper an Pacificas ship song should either be Broken by lovelytheband or Clarity by Zedd Lol anyone agree? (There good songs look them up) #Notsponcerd XD
DragonBat362 chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
Still holds up.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/4/2020
First of all,WOW you should legit became a ,I loved this story so much that i am kind of sad that it’s Job!
Olivia chapter 28 . 5/25/2020
First of all, WOW! This is absolutely incredible! This story is skillfully written from beginning to end. I can't believe it. The love story is adorable, beautiful and honestly feels like something Alex Hirsch would write. everyone in the story acts like themselves and they never seem out of character. Ugh! I could gush about it for hours. I can only hope to write like this one day. 10/10 would read again. I'm gonna recommend this to my friends. You definitely have a future in writing!
K chapter 29 . 4/23/2019
To be honest, when they mentioned going to Japan, I thought they were going to look for kitsune or other yōkai (or yokai or youkai, however you want to spell it). Still a great story!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2019
I both hate and love tech rehearsals.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/5/2018
Wait is it Lucas or Logan
Flawles chapter 29 . 7/8/2018
Marvellous Work right there. Love it, all of it.
Shaeril McBrown chapter 29 . 6/27/2018
Can you make a fanfiction about Pacifica Northwest's parents are replaced by a nice and fun-loving Hispanic couple.
Shadowdoom10 chapter 11 . 4/18/2018
*slow claps* You did it. You managed to make Preston and Priscilla Northwest even bigger scumbags than the show.
RasenganFin chapter 21 . 4/2/2018
Kasabake nice. Now all they need is a Colorful unmissable Ninja in a head engulfing Helmet with a Shuriken design for the Visor.
Carcer14 chapter 25 . 3/20/2018
Still rereading this story and I found out that you referenced Miraculous Ladybug here XD
348joey chapter 24 . 3/11/2018
"dodged the blade"
That's one sharp brick.
348joey chapter 22 . 3/11/2018
Yeah, people aren't mellow enough when they're dying.

"reptilian like" doesn't really need "like" in it, as "reptilian" is already an adjective.